Happy moments

Navya pov:
Like this one week passed nothing changed abhay used to come home drunk sometimes beat me but i never told anyone i was quite just for Mahir Dev got married to a girl who was already having a baby girl they were happy in their life.
Finally Mahir slept ufff! It's so hard to make baby's sleep don't know how mom used to handle us anyways I started doing my other works I got message from Manju maa ask me about everything we both talked for an hours she was telling me about all those babies things after talking to her I had my dinner and started doing my work after an hour I heard door opening voice it was abhay only.
Navya: " I'll serve dinner"
Abhay: " I had dinner.. where is Mahir"
Navya: " I made him sleep"
Abhay: " you were sleeping or doing some work?"
Navya: " I was just about to go to sleep"
Abhay: " hmm k" *scrolling through his phone*
I went checked Mahir and came back to our room and slept after an hour I heard Mahir's crying voice again I sat on my bed and saw abhay was sleeping
I was about to go.
Abhay: " I'll go and make him sleep" * yawning*
Navya: " nah it's ok tomorrow you have to go for match I'll do it"
Abhay: " match has been canceled and you need to have good sleep" *going towards crib*
After few minutes I went and saw Mahir was sleeping on Abhay's chest

 Abhay: " I'll go and make him sleep" * yawning*Navya: " nah it's ok tomorrow you have to go for match I'll do it" Abhay: " match has been canceled and you need to have good sleep" *going towards crib* After few minutes I went and saw Mahir was sl...

This was the most adorable thing I have ever seen I clicked there pic put blanket on them and went to sleep.
( next morning)
I got message from abhay that he is in BCCI office as I was free today I decided to clean house. I fed Mahir and like always he went to sleep I made my breakfast and started doing my work nothing changed everything was like it was.. I entered the where we used to stay together as I opened the door everything was same all those pictures small bed and swing everything I remembered Komal di told me he never let anyone entered this room not even Hazel 🥺 I managed myself and started cleaning after doing everything my eyes caught one album it's was our memories. I started looking at all those pictures at remembering all our special moments.. here comes my favourite pic when abhay brought this house.
( flashback)
Navya: " abhay will you please tell where are we going"
Abhay: " yeah I'm kidnapping you"
Navya: " ohh really first kidnapper who is telling that I have kidnapped you seriously" .. ( kya kidnapper banega reee Tu 😁😂)
Abhay: " haha very funny here we reached come"
Navya: " I can't see anything abhay"
Abhay: just hold my hand" * holding her hand and taking her* ok are u ready to see"
Navya: " yeah.... yes"
Abhay: " ok three... two... one.. go" * removing her eye patch*
Navya: " ohh.. omg! Abhay this is so beautiful I mean.. I can't even say.. wait a minute"
Abhay: " yes I have sifted to Mumbai"
Navya: " abhay you are not joking right"
Abhay: " nope not at all... acha let's not talk about all this things first tell me did you like this house"
Navya: " of course I do"

Abhay pov: Finally I made my dream come true I saw she was so happy she even started to decorate our room with pictures while she was busy doing that I clicked her pic and added to my ig story Abhay's ig story:

Abhay pov:
Finally I made my dream come true I saw she was so happy she even started to decorate our room with pictures while she was busy doing that I clicked her pic and added to my ig story
Abhay's ig story:

Abhay pov: Finally I made my dream come true I saw she was so happy she even started to decorate our room with pictures while she was busy doing that I clicked her pic and added to my ig story Abhay's ig story:

Busy busy all the time my personal interior designer contact @ Navya_25 for house interior 😂