Fix everything

Mahir pov
I hate them they are so bad I could they even think of getting divorce my school friend told me that his mom dad did the same and now they don't live together and sometimes he is with mom and sometimes with his dad I don't want that thing with me too I want to live with both of them I heard mum's crying voice and that's the thing that I hate most hate to see her cry she is everything to me she is best she scarified her job for me but it doesn't mean that I'm spoiled kid my mom dad raised me with all good things and habits just like my cousin brothers( as kids of Kamzy Shubman and Mandy) I never thought that they are going to do this kind stuff I took phone and called Armaan mamu cuz I don't want to trouble others *huh mumma's boy* some how I stop crying.
( phone convo and mahir pov ends)
Armaan: *in sleepy voice* " yes..."
Mahir: " ma....mamu...." * crying again*
Armaan: " Mahir.. baby what happened why are you crying is everything ok"
Mahir: " plzz....you...come..here..an..and.. take...me with..u *sobbing* I hate... mum...dad... pl..zz.. come"
Armaan: " yes baby I'm coming you stop crying ok I'll be there"
(Armaan pov)
suddenly i got a call at night it must be Amaal cuz he is working on new music without seeing name I picked up the call and heard Mahir's crying voice I sat on my bed quickly my heart started beating fast I asked him all he said that he hate Navi and Abhay.. now what they dumb people did I called Amaal too and he started driving towards their house these guys are idiots or what must have been started fighting in front of him going to kill them.. As I rang the bell saw Abhay's face was all messed he eyes were puffed red without even talking to him I went towards Mahir's room
Navi: " Armaan what.. are you doing here" 
Amaal: " came here for party wanna join" * hard tone*
Amaal: " Mahir it's me Open the door we are here to take you"
Abhay: " take him... take him where huh"
Armaan: " why do you care Sharma huh why don't you guys go and fight and get divorce.. go this is what you guys want na"
Mahir: " mamu"
Navi: " Mahir.. baby please talk.. to... mumma...I'm... sorry..."
Mahir: " no I hate you both you guys are going to get divorce if you guys did that I'm going to stay with mamu or with Komal bua forever I hate you guys... * sobbing* Bunny plzz let's go"( bunny is Armaan don't get confused)
Armaan: " yes Mahir come" * taking Mahir with him*
Amaal: " are guys nut or what huh what was the reason you were fighting infront of him don't you guys have brain he is small for all this things... Abhay need to talk to you *looking at navi* alone"
( convo between Abhay and Amaal)
Amaal: " Abhay look my sister had faced many things just cuz of you and I was never ready for this marriage but she did just for Mahir and she loves him alot more then herself  so please stop whatever you are doing I have already lost my one sis I can't lose another"
Abhay: " you guys never loved hazel just ignored her and what Navya did with me what about that she cheated me"
Amaal: " no she didn't cheated she left India because of you.. you told her to die you don't give shot about her and.." * realising what he was about to say*
Abhay: " her and what.. tell me"
Amaal: " I'm sorry I can't she told not you better ask her what happened during our break up ask her the real reason whatever you saw that night was not real and yeah Mahir will be with us till u guys don't fix everything" * leaving their house*

(End of this chapter)
AN ~ hy guys hope you all are doing good can you all guess what amaal was about to say and yeah remember in old chapters also they were about to talk about something or someone but they stop themselves. And next or maybe next will be flashback one so be ready and I hope you guys will enjoy 😉 till then bye take care