Bali

After 9hr of flight finally we reached Bali yayyyyy we all were behaving like small kids even Mahir was jumping in Abhay's arms after check in we all took some rest I was hell tried Mahir and Abhay both just wanna do masti all day I only know how I handle both of them.... after taking a one hour nap I was feeling sooo good I changed and went outside saw boys were arguing with each other on silly reason..
Mandy: " Mahir say Mandy..."
Kamzy: " hehe he won't because he loves me more then u all look at me and learn... Mahirrrr my baby say kamzy papa" * Mahir giggle while looking at Kamzy's face*
Shubman: " nah he loves me more wait he will say my name...Mahir say shubu papa... say KKR"

*everyone*
Abhay: " aaru you are really great to handle this legend... guys Mahir will say my name because his first word was abby just wait an watch.. Mahir abby... say abby
" mum....mum...ma" * while stretching his arms towards Navya
Sanjana: " nice try boys but not this time"
I started laughing while looking at everyone's face Mahir is really mood we all had our lunch and went towards pool lucky was so happy.. everyone was enjoying I saw Mahir and Ahana were playing together awww they look so cute I remembered I and Dev used to talk that we will try our best to end our friendship in family relationship you like his daughter and my son and my daughter and his son getting married something like that...
Dev: " even I'm thinking that same"
Navya: " woah... hehe remembered that"
Dev: " if you're Mr Sharma will allow"
Dev: " did you told him"?
Navya: " told him what"? * playing with Ahana*
Dev: " about that"
Navya: " about what"
Dev: " about her"
Navya: " about whom Dev what are you talking about I don't know"
Dev: " about your and his....
Abhay: " Navya can you please come here"
Navya: " yeah coming.." * going towards Abhay*
Navya: " what happen"?
Abhay: " actually...ummm.. can you please take all kids inside because..."
Navya: " because you guys are making plan of that"
Abhay: " yeahhh" * nervously laughing*
Navya: " Abhay please not infront of Mahir why don't you understand"
Abhay: " ok fine I won't"
Navya: " hmmm take towel and came out of the pool"
Abhay: " I'm... * sneezing* fine"
Sanjana: " guys we girls are going out so take care of your babies" *putting her goggles*
Boys: " okkkkkkkk"

 * sneezing* fine" Sanjana: " guys we girls are going out so take care of your babies" *putting her goggles* Boys: " okkkkkkkk"

Sanjana's outfit

Monica's outfit

Navya's outfit

Aaru's outfit

Navya pov
I asked Mahi to come with us but today she was feeling bit low so we four went out and started enjoying our girls time we started making fun of others special about our own hubby's even though I was younger then them but they never let me feel that Sanjana di and Aaru were my friends before college because of Hazel I know them sometimes I miss her wish she could love me the way Sanjana di loves me I came out of my dreamland and joined them after enjoying our time together we came back to our villa I entered my room and saw Abhay was talking to someone on phone and and his was voice was low like he was crying I knew with whom he was talking I went towards him
Navya: " is it still about that" * putting her hand on his shoulder*
Abhay: " it has been a long still dad is not talking to me.. I guess he will never going to talk to me" * putting his head on his hands* I'm not perfect.. I can never be a good son, a good brother, or a good father I'm not perfect I always make everyone sad why I'm like that whyyyy..god.... why...*crying*
Navya: " shhhh you don't know Abhay you are best son , brother and father everyone is proud of you everyone loves you"
Abhay: " I don't deserve all this"
Navya: " of course you do all you have to do is just go to him and hug him and say you love him a lot"
Abhay: " I can't he have done everything for me and look I made him sad he sacrificed everything for me and I made him upset"
Navya: " remember when you were about to hit your first century on your debut match but you got out by scoring 98 remember what dad said"
Abhay: " yeah that he is proud of me"
Navya: " just forget everything once we are done with wedding we three will go to Amritsar"

After talking I made him understand and we both went to sleep I remembered the day all this happened first time Abhay cried infront of me I hate that moment.. I tried not to think about that moment and went to sleep

What happened between Abhay and his father that uncle is still upset with him any guesses