We are no more friends abhay

(Next day in Mumbai Abhay pov)
Ahhh! My head shit why does it hurts so much I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened the last I remember was navi and Dev hugging why I can't remember after that i saw my house was full of mess everything was broken just like my heart i saw myself too even I look like full messed up.. why you did this to me Navya I looked at the ring which she gave. * bell rings* I went to open the and as I open and Shubman just hold my neck and almost chocked.
Sanjana: " Kamzy leave him are u crazy"
Shubman : " how dare you to hurt navi huh what do u think yourself"
Kamzy: " never thought you are gonna hurt her she never thought to cheat u idiot"
Shubman: " you left her when she needed you most how could you do this"
Abhay: " that's not my child" * got punched from Kamzy*
Kamzy: "  you are an such a idiot ok you know what I'm done with you we are not friends anymore f**k you bro" *left from there with Shubman*
Abhay: " plzz believe me I'm not lying I heard rumours about them"
Sanjana: " oh so you trust rumours more then her do u remember there were rumours about me too that I cheated Kamzy with some other guy you remember his fans was also against me but he was not and you know why.. cuz he trusted me not like you .. and yeah I'm very angry on you but not going to do what they both did"
Abhay: " aaru atlest you believe me"
Aaru: " Abhay you were like my brother and u broke my heart just cuz of u she left me and sanju di too we lost our contact with her I don't even where is she and u know what abhay I'm sorry I'm done with u" * left from there*
Sanjana: " sit here your nose is bleeding let me clean"
Sanjana: " its done I'm going"
Abhay: " no.. please atlest you don't...leave....m..me" * with his innocence look*
( Sanjana pov)
As I was about to go he hold my hand and said not to leave and I can't deny him after all he his my brother small beano for me he kept he head on my my shoulder and slept immediately but I can still hear his snobbing he was not ready for all this things whatever they did was wrong but somehow it was right too but I won't break my bond with Abhay I put blanket on him and told maid to clean the house after that I cooked from him  I don't know why but there must be something wrong I bet I know abhay how much he love navi and he can't break with her all of there must be someone behind all this things but who 
I kept that and went I hope wherever navi is she is safe and happy.

End of this chapter I know it was a small part anyways what do u guys think who could have done this thing.. what if Sanjana's thinking is right ?