One is happy another one is sad

Dev_pvt19

Caption: our little conversation; can't wait to spoil you( in LA 8 months later) Navi: " ugh this baby won't let do anything" Dev: " now what happened" Navi: " I wanna sleep but whenever I try to sleep baby starts kicking" Prit: " she just love to...

( in LA 8 months later)
Navi: " ugh this baby won't let do anything"
Dev: " now what happened"
Navi: " I wanna sleep but whenever I try to sleep baby starts kicking"
Prit: " she just love to trouble you like us"
Navi: " its baby boy😌"
Dev: " in your dreams navi it's going to be girl"
* started arguing including Armaan and Amaa too*
Aunty: " uff hoo why you guys are making so much of noises this is a fish market or what"
Amaal: " typical teachers dialogue"
Aunty: " I heard that now tell what happened to all of you"
Navi: " ma you only tell what do u think it's baby boy or girl"
Aunty: " of course it's baby girl"
* boys started shouting*
Navi: " ma yaar even you are supporting them"
Prit: " thank you aunty you're best"
Navi: " nah it's going to be boy only"
Dev: " ok then you're boy have to wear all girls clothes only"
Armaan: " ok let me ask baby only.. if I'll call her baby girl and she kicked it means girl... * they all placed their hands on her belly* hey baby girl we love you a lot"
*baby kicking*
Amaal: " she kicked now navi u have to believe it's a girl"
Navi: " not fair no one loves me here" * making sad face*
Aunty: " guys come and sit inside or else you all will catch cold"
Navi: " someone help me please" * others giggling and going from there*
Prit: someone help me please uff my big belly hayee Dev I can't walk" * mimicking navi*
Navi: " you guys don't even know how painful it is"
Armaan: " yeh handling your mood swings are more painful" * giving high five to prit*
Navi: " hahah very funny"

( in Mumbai)
Manju aunty: " abhay please eat something"
Abhay: " ma I told you na leave me alone plzz"
Komal: " just look at yourself"
Abhay: " I'm fine plzz leaving me alone" * locking himself in room*
( his pov)
8 months she didn't even call and someone idiot stole my phone I don't even have her number and now only Shubman is not talking to me I don't know what happened to aaru and Kamzy even they started thinking that somehow navi is wrong and even Sanju di but she is telling that someone else is involved in this. Why she is thinking that and now Mandy is also not talking to me huh just because her I lost my friends hazel was right she is cursed person she just ruin others life hazel is such a good person she care about me. As I was scrolling through my ig I saw Dev posted a pic on his pvt  account * above pic*  I knew it dev was the father not me hazel was right I should have never trusted them all my fault she ruined my life... but I can't live without her she was my life my everything.. I remembered we used to sit here and talk about our future babies as I closed my eyes those conversations came in front of me and when I navi and Dev decided that our kids will get married to each other. We were such an idiot to discuss all this things but it was funny too at same moments * notification from ICT group*
Surya: " boys next week match in England and Ishan won't play cuz he is injured so day after tomorrow we will leave"
* knocking on door* " abhay it's me hazel"
I went and let her in now she's the only one to whom I can talk.
Hazel: " Abhay see I know it's hard but please be strong focus on your match please forget her now you came to know how she is"
Abhay: " you know I should have trusted you before only but I was an idiot"
Hazel: " acha now forget all this things and eat something"
Abhay: " hazel would you like to join me in England?"
Hazel: " of course abhay I will"

End of the chapter I don't wanna write everything in one chapter cuz even you guys will get bored reading such a big chapter and in next chapter main topic is going to happen and yeah whatever I'm going to write will my imagination so don't take it seriously till then take care vote and comment if no comments no next chapter ✌🏻👍🏻 ( PS AND MEET YOU GUYS ON NEXT TO NEXT MONDAY CUZ I HAVE EXAMS WISH ME LUCK)