harry and miriam vibrator in public blurb*

Harry's fixing his hair in the mirror when Miriam walks by him and asks, "Can I see your phone?"

There's one stupid strand of hair that isn't tucking behind his ear and it's driving him insane. He murmurs, "On the bed," as he continues wrestling with the hair product and the piece. He just doesn't understand. It always sticks behind his ear. Why isn't it going now? He didn't sleep with wet hair, and it's not greasy.

After a few moments, he pauses, dropping his arms to relieve the ache that's built up. Instead of worrying about the hair, he fixes his shirt's buttons and then glances back at his girlfriend who's looking intently at his phone. In her other hand is a pink thing, that, upon looking closer, he realizes is a vibrator.

"Hi," he says slowly, sitting besides her. "What are you doing?"

The look she gives him is filled with excitement. "Connecting the vibrator with your phone."

His brows pull together. "Why?"

"So you can control it with an app."

"We're running a little late, my love. Can we do this when we come back? You know how Alisha gets when we're late."

There's a shimmer of mischief in her eyes. As always, it makes his face soften with love. "You're going to control it during dinner."

Whoa, what? Okay. Backtrack. Harry's eyes narrow, taking his phone, looking at it. "Is this going to be one of your bad ideas?"

Miriam throws her arms around her boyfriend's neck and presses a light kiss to his cheek. Her lip gloss sticks to his skin. "I never have bad ideas."

Harry raises a brow when he glances back at her. "No? How about when you decided to eat sushi and then go out for drinks and it caused you to throw up all night long?"

Her lips pout, searching his eyes. "That didn't happen."

"No? Must have been with my other girlfriend."

That gets her. She pushes him away with a huff. "As if you could get another girlfriend without peeing your pants."

"Hey!" he scowls, flicking her head. "Don't be mean."

"Sorry," she says with a small smile. "It's my other boyfriend who has a sense of humor."

Harry rolls his eyes and puts his phone down, gathering her into his arms. She happily sits in his lap, looping her arms around his neck again. She's done her eyeliner like Harry does his own and it gives her a beautiful look. He leans in for a kiss, smiling when she knots her fingers into his hair. His own hands rest loosely on her waist.

"You're going to ruin my hair," he chuckles against her lips. She shakes her head, pressing up against him more firmly, kissing him slowly.

It's the kind of kiss that ends up with clothes being removed, but now's not the time. When he tries to pull away, Miriam cups his jaw and holds him down, gently shaking her head. She exhales softly against him as if he's taken all her stress away from just a few kisses and then drags her hands down to his chest. When she unfastens two buttons, he forcefully pulls back and opens his eyes.

"Miriam."

"We can be a little late," she whispers, pressing kisses to his jaw. "Come on."

"Honey, we really really can't. We're already a few minutes late."

Miriam chuckles. "What's a few more minutes? You look so good."

His pants begin to tighten uncomfortably and if he doesn't stop this now, dinner is going to be hell for him. His hands grasp her waist, slowly pushing her off despite her stubborn whines. "No, no, no," she whispers, reaching for him. "Harry, don't push me away."