This Relationship of Ours II *

Thank you for reading. This part is 14k words which means this entire fic altogether is 26k words which means i can't feel my fingers anymore yeet

**

Then.

She wasn't going to deal with it any longer.

"Sir, you've been on your laptop the entire time we've been here. What happened to leaving work in London?" Mia crossed her arms and rested her head on her pillow, grumbling some other things.

She hadn't seen him in exactly one month, and his reason for even coming to New York was purely based on his father's company, so it was wrong for her to demand all his attention, but how lenient could she really be? He was in her territory now and they should be playing by her rules. He never brought work with him when he was visiting her like they'd planned months before! He didn't even mention he'd bring half his company burden with him when they sat on facetime together two weeks ago with Harry purchasing a flight ticket in front of her, like they always did. (This was mainly because of the one time Mia bought the wrong ticket with a six hour rest in between and it just became a tradition after that.) So why did it have to cut into the already limited time he had with her?

"Nobody told me that my father's company was in havoc when I was on the flight," he murmured back, forehead pinching, causing his stress lines to become more clear to her.

He'd made a little makeshift desk right by the T.V., using the outstretched ironing board as the perfect place to balance his laptop and let his fingers work furiously over the keyboard, his back to her. He'd even requested for a chair the second the got to the hotel with his bag slung over his shoulder, Mia at his side eagerly bouncing up and down with excitement.

This was not how she thought the next week would be: cramped in the hotel room, bored out of her mind, and receiving such little attention that it seemed like he wasn't even here.

"But you've been here for a whole seven days! How has the problem not been fixed yet? Besides, isn't it your company too?" she asked, tracing a shape onto the comforter. "That's how you're all rich and stuff right?"

"It's not mine yet, but I have a share."

"What does that mean?"

"Don't worry about it, Amelia."

She huffed, turning over to her back, staring up at the hotel ceiling. The walls were bland and white and the bed was anything but comfortable, not to mention the man she loved was giving her zero attention. Attention that she deserved too. It had been months since she'd seen him and now that she was finally on her winter break, was it so wrong that all she wanted was to be a little loved on by him?

"Why can't you just boss them around or something and make them do it?"

The hotel was their current place as of last night because her dormitory was being renovated while the winter was hurling snow and terrible weather at them. Heat would be necessary for the remainder of the year, the head of the dorms finally thought, so they asked the students to be relocated.

For now, Harry was paying for the hotel room they currently were staying at, but she knew he didn't mind because he preferred having her in a room to himself and not having to worry about when her roommates were coming back to the building.

"It's my responsibility."

"Is it though? I think your current responsibility is making sure I'm satisfied."

Harry finally whirled around in his chair, glancing at his girl who now laid upside, head hanging off the side of the bed. "How many times have I told you not to lay like that?"