Chapter One; Page Three

It was an accident- Gray didn't purposely kiss Wolf. Like many things in his life, this was just another unexpected event that he inevitably had to experience. Like a habit, as soon as Wolf's face came into Gray's vision, Gray almost automatically leaned forward and caught Wolf's lips with his own. Of course, not forgetting to catch the half empty porridge bowl from sliding off the bed.

Why did he do that? He honestly had no idea. Ever since he took up his first gig, Gray's been surprising himself more often.

Perhaps he was still a little bit drunk and his body moved on its own, or maybe he was caught up in the adrenaline of Wolf falling and instinctively kissed him in response- which was probably what happened. But, for now the most important thing he needed to handle was Wolf, who was currently on the other end of the bed sputtering in shock and continuously wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

Wolf's face was stark white, like all the blood flowing in his facial vessels just rushed straight out of his head. The porridge bowl long forgotten, but placed safely back onto the side table.

Gray honestly didn't understand why Wolf was so surprised. The kiss wasn't so much of a big deal, given the fact that they probably did something much more shocking the night before. So Gray simply thought that Wolf was over-exaggerating, or that Wolf wasn't actually gay and was only experimenting with the joys of intercourse. He's already had clients that were the same, and they weren't exactly the most respectful people.

Well, as respectful as a client could get.

So far Wolf's hospitality outshined any of his other clients, but with this reaction, Gray could see the confusion in his eyes and felt oddly disappointed.

"Wh-" Wolf managed to stutter out.

"I'm sorry, that was uncalled for." Gray responded, his voice raspy.

He was hoping that maybe Wolf would drop his shocked face and carry on to pay him, but Wolf just sat there, eyes wide, and rigid. "What- What the hell dude!?" He croaked, now fully awake.

As if he'd just gotten hit, his demeanor suddenly changed, and he was now slowly nodding like he'd just understood something. "Ahahah- I see now,, you probably forgot who I am or something- It's been pretty long after all ahahah." -Or now it seemed like he was just grasping at threads.

"You were also pretty drunk last night too so you probably don't know what you're doing-"

"No," Gray stated, causing Wolf to abruptly stop his own rambling. "I know who you are, and I clearly just kissed you."

Taken aback once again, Wolf looked absolutely mortified. And for a split second Gray was worried that Wolf might start a scene right there and right now (taking into account how spontaneously calculative he was in highschool). After All, Gray was in Wolf's home, his territory.

Thankfully it seemed like there was enough Gray could work with to devise a plan to take him down if Wolf even tried, of course the only con being that Gray would have to fight in underwear and nothing else- And that he'd also be pretty rusty at it.

He hasn't fought anybody in years which greatly affected his muscle memory and physical ability in general. Not to mention, he's back at the weight he was at in middle school since he hadn't been eating very much (the alcohol isn't doing anything good to his physical shape either).