Chapter 2

I roll over and hear my phone going off. I sit up and grab it off of the nightstand. It's the girls asking where I am at. I reply that I went home for the night and will we back later. I sat it back down and then lay down. I look over and realize Oscar isn't in bed. I get back up and put my dress back on. Then I walk downstairs and Oscar and his friend are eating breakfast. "I'm guessing someone had a good night" "Shut up Pedro" I laugh and grab my high heels. "I'm surprised you don't have a hangover" "Oh I do and I don't remember anything from last night" "You threw your drink in someone's face" "Oh my god, no I didn't" "Yeah they were hanging all over me and you did it" "Oh then bitch deserved it" The boys laugh and I grab my wallet. 

"Will I see you later?" Oscar asked. "Maybe" I open the door and turn around. I kiss Oscar and we say goodbye. "Bye Pedro" "Goodbye Jo" I wait for the Uber to pull up and then I go home. "Guys I'm back" "There you are" "Yes here I am" "So you slept in your apartment last night, when you don't have a bed yet?" "Alice what I am about to tell you stays between all of us in this house" "Ok" "I went to someone's house last night" "Who's?" "The guy I met at the club" "ooh girl, don't tell me you had sex" I smile and look away "Was he at least good" "Yeah" "Then that's all that matters." We laugh and then Casey and Brianna come downstairs. "Please tell me you got that guy's number" Casey said. "Oh she got more than that" I laugh and look at Alice then look back at Casey "You had sex didn't you?" "Yeah" "Girl you deserve it after Jason's dumb ass" "I actually like Oscar" "I bet you do after throwing your drink in the girl's face" "Omg you saw that?" "Yeah"

"Oh my god, that's embarrassing" "No it was fucking amazing, the girl left right after you did" "Oh my god, no way" "Yeah, she looked like she wanted to cry" "Oh my god I feel so bad, but I mean technically she was on my man" "So are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Well I mean he didn't ask me but he might ask me for a round 2 later" "Well whatever happens, we will love and support you" "Thank you guys" "When are you fully moving into your apartment?" "What are you trying to get rid of me Brianna?" "No just wondering" "Well, I might try to bring some boxes over there today and some furniture might be delivered" "Do you need any help?" "I think I'll be good, but if I'm gonna bring some things over there then I should probably leave in a couple minutes." "Yeah" 

I grab a couple boxes and then I head over to my apartment. When I get upstairs, I grab my key from my purse and walk inside. "Mom?!" "Yeah Jo" "Mom, I told you that you didn't have to help me" "But I wanted to" I look around "Oh my god you got a lot done" "Yeah, I set up your tv and had the people place the couch and then I placed a couple more pieces of furniture around" "Thank you mom" "Your welcome" A couple minutes later I hear someone in my room "Who else is here?" "Oh I brought Sam and Bella to help me set up your bed" I walk into the room "Well well well our big sister gets an apartment and we are the ones setting up" "Wow I missed you guys too" "No were just kidding, we're glad you got an apartment now we can come over" 

My mom walks into the room "Ok, I'm probably gonna take you guys home and then come back"  "Mom" "Yeah?" "Stay home for the night, I got this" "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'll be fine" "Ok, when do you want me to come back?" "How about Monday" "Ok"