Chapter 5

Two weeks had passed since Oscar came live with me in my apartment. Today we decided to have a day in with only each other's company. 

We were cuddled up on our bed watching some horror movie on Netflix when I heard my phone ringing. I looked up to the contact and answered. "Hey Alice, how are you?" I put it on speaker "Hi Jo, I'm good thanks. Hope I'm not interrupting anything" she said "Oh, you're n-" "Really, Alice? When I'm starting to take off Jo's clothes you decide to call her" Oscar interruped me "He's kidding. We're watching some movie on Netflix. What's up? Did something happened to you or the girls?" I ask "Everything is fine here, I'm just calling to say that I'm seeing this guy and he's a sweetheart and he's sooo hot" she explained "Oh really? What's his name?" "Oberyn" Alice answered me "Oberyn Pascal?" Oscar jolted up "Um... yea why?" "Oh, no reason. So have you guys had sex yet or?" he stated "Yea we have. He actually told me it would be cool to have a threesome but we have no other person" "Neither me or Jo are doing that. She's mine and only mine. Only I can fuck her sweet puss-" "OSCAR" I exclaimed "Sorry Alice we gotta go. Imma have to fuck Jo now" "Kay, have fun and use protection!" "Yes okay, okay" we ended the call.

"So you know this Oberyn guy?" I asked Oscar "Oh yea, he's Pedro's twin. We don't talk very often so I don't know him very well but from what I know, he's obsessed with three way relationships" he replied "I actually think Oberyn, Alice and Casey would make a good thruple" I giggled. Oscar took my hand in his and we looked down to my phone noticing it was getting late "We better hop in the shower" I say "Yea, c'mon" he kissed the back of my hand and led me to the bathroom. The apartment was acutally very big so we had a big bathroom. We stip out of our clothes, he presses the play of our bath playlist (he ended up putting the shower sex playlist but I didn't know) and get into the good sized box. 

As the hot water was running between us, 'Side To Side' started playig and Oscar put his hands on my hips, looked me in the eyes and kissed me. He pulled me closer, closing the space between us as I felt his cock hard against my thigh. 

I gently grabbed his member and lined it to my enterance and he pushed in. Oscar started thrusting with some speed not giving me time to adjust at his lenght. His hands traveled around my thighs and he wrapped my legs around his waist. Our moans were muffled by the box glass walls. "Oh baby, you f-feel so good wr-wrapped around my cock" was what he said. 

We both felt we were reaching our highs so he went even faster. "Oh fuck baby" I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me. As we reached our osgasms, we moaned louder and louder. I felt my orgasm explode at the same time as his.

"I love you, hermosa" he said with a grin "I love you too, mi amor"

We took the rest of our bath and went to bed watch some more movies. Suddenly I got a call, it was from Casey. I answered and put it on speaker while Oscar was laying next to me. "Hey Casey" I said out of breath. "Ooooooo looks like someone just had fun" I blushed at her comment even though she couldn't see me "Yea we did" Oscar appeared smirking "So what's up, Casey?" "There's this guy I've been seeing. He's very interesting and handsome and all that. We've had sex a few times and he's incredibly good" she explained "Not as good as my Oscar, that's impossible" I defended him and Casey laughed. "So... tell me his name" I said. When she said it my eyes widened...

A/N: I know this is too short but it's too late. I'll write more tomorrow. BYE BYE