Chapter 8 (part 1)

A/N: The next chapter is the part 2 of this one. There are gonna be changes on POV.

WARNINGS (for both of the parts): threesome, roleplay kink, shower sex, unprotected sex, oral reciving (both of the genders), squirting, spanking, fingering, face sitting, dominance and hair pulling (at least)

The rest of the dinner went well. It was good seeing everyone as friends. We took the oportunity to get to know each other better so we all agreed in a Truth Or Dare game. Oberyn started "Jo. Truth or Dare?" "Truth" I replied. "What is your biggest kink?" he questioned "Why don't you let Oscar answer that?" I said back "Well, Jo's biggest kink is DEFINITELY roleplaying. She absolutely loves it" Oscar answered. There was a chorous of 'ooos' and smirks on the guys faces. The game went on and on untill Garrett had to go home "Want a ride, Bri?" he asked. "Oooo she would love to ride you, innit Jo?" Alice questioned me with a smirk growing on her lips "Oh definitely" I said. After Garrett and Bri left, Pedro and Ash did so too same as Casey, Oberyn and Alice.

Jo and Oscar:

After our friends walked out of the door, Oscar pinned me against the near wall and started kissing me on the lips, then moving to my jaw and finally moving to my neck. I tugged at his shirt and took it off, we then took mine, taking a minute to apreciate my breasts "Hey lover boy, my eyes are up here" I said. He kissed me again and unclasped my bra. "Go to the bedroom." he said "No" I simply said back holding a smirk "We don't want you to be a brat and a bad girl. Go to the bedroom. Now!" "No" I felt something going under my skirt and then a sharp pain against my ass. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me across his lap with my belly on the mastress. I felt the same sharp pain in my ass over and over again. I couldn't stop moaning and Oscar seemed to enjoy it. After he finished he grabbed me and jogged me on the bed. "Turn around" he ordered and I did so "Yes Osc-" "My name is Santiago, not Oscar" he reminded me "Right, I'm sorry Santi" "Oh you wont' be sorry for that much" he said with a smirk playing on his lips. "Get all on fours" he demanded and I giggled getting on fours. We were already naked so it was easy for him to line himself at my enterance. He pushed in making me moan and grabbed my hair, pulling it. "F-fuck Santi" I moaned. He just went faster and faster. His hand sneaked around my waist and he started rubbing my clit with his index and middle finger. He thrusted and rubbed as faster as he could at the point that I squirted. He was shocked, so was I eventually. "Wow. You-you" "Squirted I know. I never did that" at this point we'd already came undone. Oscar turned me around and kissed me "I love you, y'know" "I love you too Oscar" I said. We laid under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ash and Pedro:

We just dropped Oberyn, Casey and Alice at Oberyn's and went home. "Pedro, I love you" I said "You do?" he asked "Yea" I blushed "Well baby, I love you too" he grinned as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed back. "It's getting late, wanna take a shower Ash?" he asks? "Yea, let's go" I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. We got rid of our clothes and hopped into the box. The hot water was running and keeping our bodies warm. I kissed him again and put my hands on his chest, feeling his hard member against my thigh "Do you need help?" I asked, smirking. "Actually yes" he answered. I got down on my knees and grabbed his member with my right hand. I gave it a few strokes and wrapped my lips around it. "Oh god baby" he moaned. I started bobbing my head up and down, faster and faster. He was about to cum when I got up. "I want you to cum inside of me, Pedro. It's alright, I'm on birth control" I smiled. He put his hands on my hips and lifted me off the ground, wrapping my legs around his waist. He lined himself to my enterance and thrusted in. "Oh Pedro, you make me feel so good- oh fuck" I moaned. I could feel his entire lenght buried inside of me as he thrusted faster and the familiar knot on my stomach. He went on and on untill we both came. Pedro helped me stand on my feet and showered me. After we took the shower, we both went to bed and crashed down.