Chapter 4

"C'mon inside, Isaac" I said while dragging him into my (now ours) apartment. "We already said 'I love you' so I just wanna pop the question. Be my girlfriend?" he asked taking my hand in his and interlocking our fingers "Of course I will baby" I answered him and kissed him.

 "Wanna celebrate?" Oscar asked "Yup. 100%" I laughed. 

He pulled me to him and started kissing me hungrily "Let's take this to the bedroom, yea?" I only nodded. Neither of us broke the kisses untill we reached the bedroom. We started taking off each other's clothes untill all that was left was skin. He pushed me on the mastress and towered over me and peppered kisses in my lips and jaw. I put my hand on his chest and went down while looking him on the eyes. My hand reached his lenght and thumb passed the tip collecting the precum. I wrapped my hand around his lenght and started stroking it gently hearing whimpers coming out of his mouth.

His finger traced the space between my breasts and went down until it reached my clit. He started rubbing it slowly and then eventually entered one finger inside me, then two, then three. He started thrusting his fingers in and out as I bucked my hips towards his hand and I started stroking him faster and faster. "F-fuck Oscar" I moaned. I stroked him even faster and the only things that could be heard in the apartment were our whimpers and moans. 

I could feel he was close as his cock was throbbing in my hand and he could feel I was close as I was moaning louder. We reached our highs and he came on my stomach and I came on his fingers. He slowly take his fingers from my insides and sucked them "You taste so good baby" he said. After that, his tongue danced around my stomach and he finally came up and kissed me. I could taste both him and I.

"Hey Jo?" he questioned while laying on his side next to me. "Yeah?" I turned to him "I love you" "I know" I said back. "Oh so your a Star Wars fan now, y'know I'm Poe Dameron" he asked "Always been and always knew, pumpkin" I giggled "Did you just called me pumpkin?" "Yes I did" I said as I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him "I love you too, Oscar" he kissed me. 

We spent the rest of the day together doing things every couples do. I didn't treat him as a different person only because he's a celebrity. I truly, deeply love him and there's nothing no one can do about it. 

A/N: Hey. I'm not the official author but Ash asked me for help. Hi, I'm Jo. This fanfic is about me and while I'm here, I hope everyone enjoys what I write. Thank you, bye bye.