Chapter 3

After they leave I sit down on the couch and watch tv while I sort through boxes. After a couple minutes I grab my phone to check it. Then I text Oscar "What are you doing?" I ask. "Just sitting here, wishing you were here" "Well I'm sorting through boxes right now if you wanna come over" "Sure, did you eat yet?" "No" "I'll grab pizza on my way over" "Ok" After 30 minutes I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and open the door. "Hey" "Hi" Oscar walks inside and sits down on the couch. He then places the pizza on the table. I grab two plates and sit down next to Oscar. "This is a nice apartment" "Yeah it is, I could also use a room mate" "Really?" "Yeah" "Then I guess I'm your new roommate" I set my pizza down and hug him. "So when are you moving in?" "Maybe in a week or two" "You know we should have a redo of last night, since I was drunk" "When" I start to take off my shirt "Right now" 

He starts to take off his clothes and we go into the bedroom. I push him onto the bed and get on top of him. I grab my phone real quick and play I see red. I start grinding my hips and with every thrust I moan. "Oh my god that feels so good" "I know" I put my hands on his chest. After awhile we both get close. He starts to play with my nipple and then he cums. I get off of him and lay down next to him. "The sex is something, oh my god" "I know" "I should probably get going" "Ok, will you be back tomorrow? "Yeah" He gets up and gets dressed. I get up and walk over to him. He places his arms on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'll see you tomorrow" "See you tomorrow" He kisses me and then leaves. 

I take a shower and when I'm done I get ready for bed. I text Oscar goodnight and fall asleep. When I wake up I make breakfast and then go back to the other house to get some more things. "Girl your back" "Yeah I actually stayed at the apartment this time" "How did you like it?" "I'll miss you guys but I also got another roommate" "Who?" "Oscar" "Awww, that's great" "Yeah it is" "So when did you ask him?" "Last night" "He stayed over?!" "No, he just brought pizza" "You don't just bring pizza to your girlfriend's apartment" "Fine we did it" "Again?!" "Yeah" "You wouldn't even do it with Jason" "Yeah but Oscar has something Jason didn't" "I could tell since you have only known him for a couple of days and you have already had sex twice" "You know me so well" "Duh we have been best friends since preschool" "Your right, well I'm gonna grab a few more boxes and then go back" "Ok, and I'm gonna get some more wine and go watch my show" "Have fun" "You too"

I grab some more boxes and then go back to my apartment. I walk up to the door and hear someone walking up behind me. I turn around and it's Oscar. "You almost gave me a heart attack" "Haha I love you" "I love you too" I unlock the door and set the boxes down.