Chapter 8 (part 2)

Casey, Alice and Oberyn (Alice's POV):

Pedro and Ash dropped us at Oberyn's and we got out of the car. Oberyn took both my and Casey's hand as we entered the house. When we passed the door, Oberyn pushed me against the wall and started kissing me, roaming his hands through my body. He pulled Casey by her waist and started kissing her too. "Better take this to our bedrom, don't you think Oby?" I asked "Yea baby" we walked to the bedroom taking off our clothes. Once we got there he laid on the bed "Casey, sweetie come sit on my face. Alice you know what to do" he said in a flirtuous way and winked at me. Casey straddled his face and started rocking her hips to his mouth. He peppered kissed on her clit making her moan "Oh fuck, Oberyn- yes" Oberyn groaned as he felt my lips wrapping around his lenght. He just kept groaning sending shivers down Casey's spine. His fingers made their way inside of her and she squealed "Oh that f-feels so good" he went faster when he felt me sinking down his cock and starting rocking my hips. We three came in a matter of minutes. We laid on the bed and Casey turned to her back "I'm sorry guys, I think this was just a one night stand. I really like you but I need to find myself someone who only loves me" she said. Casey got dressed and walked out of the house, finding a cab and heading home. "This was good y'know" Oberyn said "Yea but I get her point. She wants someone to have eyes only for her" I explained. We talked for a few more minutes and fell asleep.

Bri and Garrett:

Me and Garrett decided to spend the night at his house. It was gonna be weird but we wanted to get to know each other better. When we got inside, he lead me to his living room. We were just talking casually when we found ourselves leaning into each other and kissed. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. His hand slipped into my shirt but I pulled back "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked "Only if you want. I'm not pressuring you" "I want, Garrett" his hand once again slipped into my shirt and unhooked my bra. Garrett took off my shirt and the bra slid down my arms. I caught him staring to my breasts and leaned in for a kiss. We got rid of each other's clothes and laid down on the couch. He got on top of me and rubbed his cock between my folds "Can I?" he asked. "Of course you can" He started pushing in and I let out a squeal. He stopped for some seconds "You can move" he started thrusting a little bit faster making me moan louder. "Oh baby, you're so wet" he said. I could feel the familiar feeling in my stomach warning me I was gonna cum any second. "Garrett, I-I'm gonna-" "Yea, I know" we both came together. He laid next to me on the big couch. "Promise you'll be here tomorrow" he asked me "I promise".

A/N: I'm not gonna do lots of chapters with parts (like these two) but yea. I hope you enjoy! Jo out!