Chapter 7:The ultimate battle

It finnaly came. The last event of the sport festuval. Everyone was wondering what it will be. Fortunately, it was Midnight's job announce that.

Midnight:The final event will be simple battle. Fight! It will be battles of two opponents. If the oponent is imobilized, knocked out, unable to fight anymore or pushed out of the ring, you win.

The first fight was of Izuku agains Hitoshi. What is strange is that Izuku began to bead out of the ring.

(Y/N):What is he doing? He's not just gonna walk away, is he?

Kumagawa:[It's that guy's quirk.]

(Y/N):Hm?

Kumagawa:[He can control others mind and make them do whateber he wants. He tried doing it with me too during the chivalery battle. But those kind of things don't work on me.]

(Y/N):I see. That's gonna be useful.

Kumagawa:[Is it?]

(Y/N):Yeah, let's be honest. We're gonna most likely be the last two remained. So that's gonna help me.

Now she knows to not use any mental quirk. Well, not that it's gonna matters anyway. He's most likely gonna pound her on the ground.

Staring backat the fight, it seems Izuku managed to break out of the control. And how even a grade schooler is more athletic than Hitoshi, he was pushed out of the ring with a punch.

Midnight:Next. (Y/N) (L/N) vs Bakugo Katsuki!

Kumagawa:[Hey, (Y/N)-chan.]

(Y/N):What?

Kumagawa:[You know, if an large atack comes his way Katsuki-chan's probably gonna try to turn it into dust with explosions. It would be funny to be hit by his own atack. He's a dumb bomb after all.]

(Y/N):Thanks.

The two contestants stared at each other. (Y/N)'s hair turned gray and her eyes black. Using Cementos's quirk she manipulated various portion of the ground to atatck Katsuki.

Katsuki:You really think that's gonna work, albino bitch!

He extended his hands sending several powerful explosions. (Y/N)'s hair turned purple and her eyes yellow. A portal opened in front of Katsuki and another behind him. The combo from explosions and cement projectiles knocked him out.

Midnight:Next! Kumagawa Misogi vs Uraraka Ochaco!

The changing girl leaved the arena and Kumagawa came down. She gave a smirk on the way. And now Kumagawa was faced with Uraraka Ochaco.

She ran at him and touched him, making him float

She ran at him and touched him, making him float. She jumped, ready to give a kick. But suddenly Kumagawa was back on the ground and shw hit just empty air.

She felt an unknown force pulling her on the ground. Cracks began to form while she was pushed depper and depper in the ground.

Kumagawa:[You see, how you make anything's gravity zero, I thought it would be funny if your gravity was incresed. You're not gonna a say anything. Well, I guess it's kinda hard when you're unconscious.]

Her grabity was back at normal again. Not that she could fell it.

There were several fights after. Izuku fought Shoto, but he lost. Well, at least the half boy will fight at full power. (Y/N) fought Shozaki and took her out easily with Endeavor's wuirk.

Midnight:Next! Kumagawa Misogi vs Todoroki Shoto.

It looks like he'll really need that full power. His arms still fell sore from the first time. He send a wave of ice, but Kumagawa broke it with a kick. Then, he send a wave of fire, but Kumagawa extenended his hand and the fire stoped, forming ball of fire and turning blue. Desperately, he made a big atack of both fire and ice.

Kumagawa:[Trying to end it with a combo. But, so unfortunate. Blue fire is much more stronger than regular fire. Idiiiiiiiiot!]

The ball of blue fire launched forward with great speed. It completly destroyed Shoto's atack and launched him out of the ring.

Kumagawa:[What did we learn?]

Shoto:To not...get cocky...with you.

Midnight:Now, last fight! Kumagawa Misogi vs (Y/N) (L/N)!

So, it finnaly come. As soon as (Y/N) stepped in ring she used All Might and lanched at him ready to perform a smash. But he kicked her away.

She changes to Kurogiri and made a portal under Kumagawa and one in the sky. She changed to Endeavor and launched a fire atack. The fire was dispersed by a sudden shockwave of wind who hit her too. Than Kumagawa appeared in front of her and placed his foot on her chest, making her unable to move.

Kumagawa:[Why don't you just give up already. Seriously...]

And than it happened. For just a second. For just a moment. Kumagawa's usual demeanor took a complete 180.

Kumagawa:I don't wanna hurt you.

And she realized he was right. When she kicked her, even with All Might's durability, Kumagawa's hits could do much more damage. He coud've made the air shockwave much more powerful. Even now he could crush her bones and organs with his foot, bu he doesn't. For some unknown reason she blushed, even though Kumagawa's face was hella scary at that moment.

(Y/N):Alright, I give up.

She'll never forget this day. That face was very scary, but maybe a little hot too.