Chapter 9:True killer

(Y/N) and Kumagawa walked to the agency of the hero they choose. It was fairly large. As expected of a pro hero who has been partner with All Might.

From the looks of it, someone was waiting for them at the entrance of the building. It's one of U.A.'s third year, Togata Mirio.

Mirio:Ah, you need to be the intership students

Mirio:Ah, you need to be the intership students. Come in, please! Sir was waiting for you.

He was quiet hyperactive. This was a problem. He was a type neither of them could deal easily. For Kumagawa was a positive person. And for (Y/N) it was an energetic person.

They walked in the building and raised to the last floor. Tgey opened a door and entered in a well organized office. The most remarkable aspect of tgos office was the number of All Might posters.

In the office was standing a man analyzing both of them with a neutral expression. This was Sir Nighteye.

Nighteye:Hello, welcome to my agency

(Y/N):Sure. Our pleasure, I guess.

Nighteye:Do you know why from all the students I choose you two?

Kumagawa:[I have my suspicions.]

Nighteye:Oh, what are those.

Kumagawa:[For (Y/N) is for teaching her how to use best your quirk. And for me it's because of my ability of predicting people and events at the level who can rival your quirk, even though I don't have such a quirk. Also, it was already decided you would choose from U.A. because of how big of an All Might fanboy you are. Seriously, what are you. A higscool girl.]

For the first time from their meeting Nigheye showed an emotion. In the meantime, (Y/N) felt somehow insulted to be compared to an old man.

Nighteye:...You're a very scary child child. Did anyone ever told you that?

Kumagawa:[Pretty much any older person who I know.]

(Y/N):Kumagawa, I wanted to ask. Are you omniscient or something?

Kumagawa:[No, I'm just very attent at details.]

(Y/N):...One day, you'll make a great husband.

Kumagawa:[I don't think there's a girl who would take that risk.]

And their intership began. They had office work and patrol. They had spared once as well.

It was a new experience on Nigheye's part. On (Y/N) all was normal. He saw what she'll do. But Kumagawa was the odd one. No matter what, he couldn't see his future. It was like his existence itself was unpredictable.

They had a night patrol through Mustafu. All was normal, until (Y/N) saw the text on her phone togheter with a location. That with the suden nomu atack was spelling trouble.

(Y/N):Kumagawa, check it out.

Kumagawa:[Oh, looks like we'll need to do a detour.]

(Y/N):Hey, Sir! Do you think you can take of it?

Nighteye:Why? Did something happen?

(Y/N):Possibly our classmates at death's door.

Nighteye:...That sounds serious. You can go.

They went to the location. There they finded Iida, Shoto and Izuku paralyzed. Thechero killer Stain was also there.

Iida:Guys, ran! This has nothing to do with this! It's my bussiness! Don't be selfish and interve!

Kumagawa needed to surprass a laugh. Coming here for him? It was hilarious for him to think he ever gave a shit for anyone from the entire class, with the exception of (Y/N).

But, he needed to act profesional. So, he walked to Iida and gave him a punch, sending him through a wall.

Kumagawa:[Are you stupid? Here you are in a meaningless vendeta. You should be thankfull your brother got out alive, most didn't. You should be working for the people. Isn't that what a hero it's supposed to be? Also, don't tell me what to do.]

Shoto:...Smooth.

Stain:You, what's your name?

Kumagawa:[Kumagawa Misogi. Or my hero name, Hayakusha.]

And the vigilante lunged. But he was surprised by Kumagawa who easily dodged his katana. They continued so and Kumagawa would just dodge or deflect his strikes.

He was very concentrated on the fight. So concentrated that he didn't see (Y/N) who had changed to All Might mode atacking him.

(Y/N):Smash!

And a punch throwed him on the other side of the street. She changed back to her usual appearence.

A nomu flyed at high speed and snatched Izuku. Stain regained conscious, jumping at the nomu and killing him with the knife. His mask fell down.

Stain:You fakes! I won't permit any of you to put me down! The single one who can kill is the true hero! All Might!

He charged at high speed to (Y/N). The albino girl would have been harmed, was it not for Kumagawa appearing next to her and pushing her away. That resulted in the katana being impaled in hus chest, blood dripping from the wound. His smile grew in an irritated and sadistic way.

Kumagawa:[Oi, oi. Are you really that petty? I don't know why. But for some reason, that made me really angry.]

He catched Stain's arm. With a move he ripped it off. The vigilante screamed in pain.

Before he lost consciousness, he had a last view. Kumagawa's smile streched to an inhuman size, lifeless blue eyes glowing with maddness amd fire behind him. The hellish view would be forever burn in the hero killer's mind.