Chapter 8:The begining of hero career

The sport festival of U.A. reached it's final in the end. Kumagawa, (Y/N) and Shoto were on the stage waiting to be given their medals. The last battle was still screwed in (Y/N)'s mind.

But it was mmuch more complex in Kumagawa's mind. He couldn't understand. Why did he say that? Even as a child he didn't even hesitate to hurt someone. Hell, when he was four he destroyed an entire hospital.

He wasn't afraid of murder either. He even considered commiting it during the festival. He could bring them back anyway and those idiots would think he has some type of illusion quirk. But, why didn't he?

Was...was he getting atached to her? That's strange. It's really strange for an existence such as him. For him to even act human, it was unnatural.

Oh, don't get him wrong. He still had no care for life or the world itself.  He would still continue to destroy everything he wants without thinking about anyone's fellings in the matter. She'll just be the one single exception he'll make.

But now, there are more important things going on. The medal support known as All Might finnaly arrived to hand them over.

All Might:Young Todoroki, you made an extraordinare effort to win. Unfortunately, you got cocky after coming to your full power. You should know when the situation is beyond you.

Shoto:Thank you, All Might. 

He gave him a hug and the bronze medal as the 3rd place. Than he shifted to (Y/N).

All Might:Ah, young (L/N). You showed great things and power. But, you rushed in without a definitive plan. But, I'm sure you will evolve and become a great hero.

(Y/N):Sure. But I don't think any kind of plan would've done shit.

He also gave her a hug and the silver medal. And now it was the minus's turn.

All Might:Congratulations, young Kumagawa. You did not showed great streng and power. You even throughfully analyzed your oponents and came with contramessures. You truly deserve first place.

Kumagawa:[I guess. Please let's skip the hug.]

All Might respected his desire and simply gave him the golden medal. He then turned to the crowd.

All Might:This sum it all. Seeing the future generation has such great heroes warms my heart. Don't forget, anyone can become like that. What I want to say is. Thank you for your great work!

The crowd began to complain about how it was supposed to be plus ultra. Sweat began to form in All Might's face in embarasment.

All Might:But I really thought they fid a great work.

Next day everyone was back in class. Like alwais, the class was very loud. Fortunately, Shota silenced them.

Shota:Alright, today is a very important day. Today you'll choose your hero name. Midnight will be the one to decide if the name's good or not. Also, the intership is very close. Don't forget to choose from the heroes who gave request.

Oh, yes. The intership. Various heroes would request for the students. The student would choose one of those and would be a part of that hero's agency for several weeks, while learning from him or her. Of course, Kumagawa, (Y/N), Shoto and Katsuki where the ones with the highest number of requests.

Several students choose their names. Now it was time for (Y/N).

(Y/N):The power ruling hero:Queen.

Midnight:I like it! It goes very well with your personality and costume! Next!

Kumagawa:[The chaotic hero:Hayakusha.]

The albino girl looks at her single friend. So he choose a japanese meaning like Ryukyu. His hero name means destroyer. Feeting.

Midnight:I don't know why, but it goes very well with you! Good job!

Finnaly they finished. Now it was just a matter of choosing an intership. Kumagawa came to (Y/N).

Kumagawa:[(Y/N)-chan, what hero will you go to?]

(Y/N):I'm not sure. How about you?

Kumagawa:[I was gonna go with you. To begin with, before few months ago when I decided to try this hero thing out of boredom, I didn't care at all for heroes. As a result, I don't know a lot of heroes.]

They decided to do like that. They gathered the common intership requests and Kumagawa screwed them to the table with the empty side visible. From those, (Y/N) would chose a randome one and they would flip it to see who will be.

Kumagawa:[Sir Nighteye, huh.]