Chapter 15:Accomodations

In this world of superhumans, there need to be special prisons for those called villains. And Tartarus was the best of them all.

Exactly why they put All For One there. Who knows what he could do with his quirk, well, if he still had it.

Thay was the state of the symbol of fear. Powerless, locked in a cell, facing yhe symbol of hope on the other side of the glass. At least he had his health back.

All For One:Why so gloomy, All Might? Wasn't this the victory you wanted?

All Might:No, not until I'll stop all of your plans.

All For One:Don't be so on guard. I'm powerless now.

All Might:Tartarus does make you fell like that, doesn't it?

All For One:No, all of my power it's gone.

All Might:...What!?

All For One:That kid erased it. I mean, literally. There's no trace of the quirk remained.

All Might:To erase something like all for one. What kind of quirk does young Kumagawa posses?

All For One:I'm not even sure it's a quirk.

There sure was a power inside that boy, but it didn't fell like a quirk. He kniws the felling of a quirk. Quirk were surely extraordinare abilities, but what was inside of him was beyond extraordinare. Had he not all for one, he wasn't even sure he could've comprehend the idea of the power that boy had.

All Might:What are you talking about? There only ever existed quirks.

All For One:...Yeah, we know only of quirks. Anyway, shouldn't it be put in his form.

All Might:About that...I don't even know how he entered with this.

All Might put a formular for UA on the glass. All For One came closer so he could read it.

Name:Kumagawa Misogi

Blood type:a strong red

Parents:emotionally neglectful

Age:devilshly hadsome teenager

Quirk:something or the other

All For One snorted. After which he exploded on laughter. He wonders what face the rat made when he saw this, which only made him laugh louder.

All Might:There was also a hero career paper in which he said, and I quote:"Kicking ass and what not, and probably marrying Y/N-chan".

All For One:Pfthahahaha! Damn it! At this pace that kid will kill me without even being present! Hahahaha!

It was strange, really. He didn't laugh like this for years. He spend so much time cultivating his power. So, why now that he's powerless and trapped he feels so free. Maybe he won't posses Tomura after all.

In the dorms of UA, Y/N was in a very interesting position. She lied on her bed with arms spread and legs touching. And Kumagawa on top of her with his true face.

Kumagawa:...Y/N-chan is very cute, after all.

Y/N:W-wait, Kumagawa! I'm not ready!

She opened her eyes to realize two things. One, she was in her classroom. Two, that was a dream.

Damn that smiling jerk! With his pale complexion! And his clean white, perfectly alained teeths! And his dreamy blue eyes! And his toned, flexible muscles...Get a hold of yourself girl!

Katsuki:Oi, albino bitch! What are you spacing out for?

Y/N:I'm not a pervert!

Katsuki:...What?

Y/N:What?

Katsuki:...Forget it. Anyway, I was asking you two what do you think of this dorm thing.

Kumagawa:[I think you blame yourself for it, as you're the reason the school needed to save face for. That won't dp good to your inferiority complex.]

Y/N:He's right, you self-centered chihuahua.

Katsuki:Shut the fuck up!

Y/N:We have more important things to worry about, anyway. Like that event.

Kumagawa:[Event?]

Y/N:You know, the one with the other schools.

Kumagawa:[Ah, the chuunin exams.]

Y/N:...That's from Naruto.

Kumagawa:[...The Raitai Tornament?]

Katsuki:Smiles, that's motherfucking Baki.

Kumagawa:[The Raiting Game!]

Y/N:Nope, Highschool DxD.

Kumagawa:[You know, I never understood it. Ass vs boobs. Such a pointless battle.]

Y/N:Wow, that's...strangely mature of you.

Kumagawa:[Everyone knows that thighs are the best!]

Y/N:And there it is.

Katsuki:He ain't wrong, though.

Y/N:...My God, why do I hang out with you two? I think I'm going insane.

Kumagawa:[I have that effect on people. Anyway, the room competition it's still going on. Let's go!]

He took off and the two came after him. Wow, that's a sexy back. And the albino of the group slapped herself to regain consciousness of her surrounding.

The only rooms they didn't see yet were of Kumagawa's and Y/N's. As the two in question came, they went to the respective rooms.

Y/N's room had white walls and most of the furniture was dark brown. She had a white friedge and a blue bed with a pattern of the night sky. She also had a bookshell with different action novels and a pack of discs with various types of music.

Last was Kumagawa's room. He had his walls painted half with black and half with white. He had all of his furniture back, including his fridge. He also had cooking equipment. He had posters of difeerent anime and mangas across the walls, pinned with oversized screws, except for the wall from the back on which was painted a minus sign which was back on the white half and white on the black half. He also had a bookshell, but his was full to the brim with magas and light novels.

His bed, like the rest of his forniture, was black. But it had a pattern of white minus and inequal signs. Alongside the bed was a black table with a photo on it. On the photo was Kumagawa in his middle school years, his hair was much shorter. Alongside him was a red eyes girl with brown hair tied in a pony tail, a red eyed guy with long blue hair and an antena, and a golden eyed guy with long blonde hair and his jacket opened, under which he didn't have a T-shirt, holding a bat.

Surprisingly, in the end Izuku won. His room looked to be that average that it appealed to almost everyone. Kumagawa eyed the rest of the class.

Y/N:What's wrong?

Kumagawa:[...Tch, main characters.]