Chapter 12:Forest obliteration

Kumagawa and (Y/N) were present with the rest of their classmates and Shota on a cliff. Apparently, that's where they will start the training camp.

(Y/N):Sensei, we should have other heroes to assist us in camp?

Shota:Yeah, we should.

(Y/N):Hm, I don't see them.

Shota:I don't either. Relly, sometimes I think I'm the single proffesional hero in the world.

Kumagawa:[Oh, those may be them.]

He was the single one who observed, but he was right. The team of heroes known as the Pussycats have arived. They were Pixie Bob, Tiger, Shiretoko Tomoe and Madalay. There was also one of Madalay's relatives, who was not part of the team, Izumi Kota.

They made a weird team introduction like they were some actors in a play for kindergarden children

The class was excited. Shota remained neutral. Meanwhile, Kumagawa and (Y/N) had a deadpan expression. In the same time (Y/N) was surprised how Kumagawa can have a deadpan expression and keep his usual smile in the same time.

(Y/N):...Well, that was cringe.

Kumagawa:[It's sad to see delusional old people. I don't want to get old.]

At the sound of those harsh words on a happy tone, Pixie jumped at Kumagawa. She took him him by the colar and began to shake him.

Pixie:I'm just 23! 23!

Kumagawa:[Yes, I'm sure you are. In your heart.]

Pixie:Well, anyway. I'm surprised you managed to observe us before anyone. Not bad.

Kumagawa:[...Who are you, again?]

Pixie made a sound of indignation and stepped back to her team. Truly, Kumagawa was someone who can get under anyone's skin, no matter how thick.

Madalay:Well, to arrive at the camp you need to go through the forest.

Pixie:If you hurry up you might get dinner!

At those words, everyone sprintred through the forest. Everything went normal at the begining, until giant monsters of earth and some with trees in them atacked.

The students began to fight with them. The one who strategized the fight was Yayozoru Momo.

 The one who strategized the fight was Yayozoru Momo

Momo:Everyone keep calm.

Well, most students fought. Not our overpowered duo, being the lazy antisocial teenagers they were.

Kumagawa was calmly walking through the battle, enjoying the chaos around him. (Y/N) was behind him, using him as a human shield.

Though, she knew it was unlikely for him to get hurt. And very likely for anything and anyone unlucky enough to be in his way to get very badly hurt.

Kumagawa:[Thet green haired cat lady really smiles a lot and seems pretty crazy. I like her.]

(Y/N):Of course you do. Though, I can't believe you didn't know who they were. I mean, even I know.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, I didn't really care about heroes until recently. Even now, I barely care.]

(Y/N):I still don't know yet how you can look deadpaned and smile at the same time.

Kumagawa:[I'm a man of amny talents. Leaving that aside. That kid had a serious glare of malice and deep emotional pain. He has some real potential.]

(Y/N):...For a hero?

Kumagawa:[For a serial killer!]

And that's how it went. While their classmates were running aroung scared scared for their lives, they had a small talk.

That didn't stop the monsters to come at them, however. Kumagawa, as the gentleman he is, took care of them.

Kumagawa:[Tch, annoying.]

Blades of wind formed around him. They launched at high speed, avoiding (Y/N), and cut the monsters around them to pieces.

Katsuki:Oi, did you finnaly decide to help, princess!?

Kumagawa:[Well, I guess I should. Stay here (Y/N)-chan.]

He took a step forward where are the monsters were coming from. A big red sword, which gave off a very omnious felling, appeared in his hand.

 A big red sword, which gave off a very omnious felling, appeared in his hand

Kumagawa:[Monsters are slayed, with swords, right?]

(Y/N):My dear classmates, I strongly advice you to step back.

Momo:Shouldn't we help him?

Katsuki:...Yeah, no. Does the guy look like he needs help, or care for collateral victims to you?

Momo:...A fair point.

Everyone got out of his way, in fear for their lives. His smile told you he was done with.

Kumagawa:[So annoying. You low level mobs are so annoying. Why don't you get crushed, ants? Or better yet, obliterated!]

Kumagawa made a slash motion with his sword. A long slash-like light appeared, after a giant explosion followed.

The explosion was not only strong enough to obliterate all the monsters and anything on it's radius, leaving only rock melted to the point it became mangma, but also made a giant hole in the clouds. The shockwave blown most of his classmates away.

Once again students and heroes alike remained jaw dropped at the absurde, bordeline bullshit power the man known as Kumagawa Misogi posses.