chapter four

cw/tw: alcohol misuse, intrusive thoughts, anxiety mentions and self harm mentions.

after considering any way he can get away from the facetime with sapnap and clay, he looks at cat then having a lightbulb moment for an idea.

he could lie and say he needed to go and pick some cat food up for cat, even if he had a whole box full, clay and sapnap didn't know that, george could lie, leave and order some more drink to hit self destruct.

it was a great idea, george had honestly never felt smarter.

as his head came out of his thoughts and became reality, he was brought back to sapnap and dream bickering over the height guy on tiktok, turns out apparently sapnap hasn't lied about his height but deep down everyone knows he is.

"okay like i said before, that water bottle was wrong and not everyone has average proportions of their body! i bet you have longer legs than me!" sapnap whined, knowing he wouldn't win.

george rolled his eyes as clay answered while laughing.

"yeah cause i'm taller than you sapnap!" he said as george spoke.

"sapnap shut up, you got exposed big deal," he said as clay laughed harder.

"oh he is still alive then! welcome back to the conversation george!" sapnap said as george rolled his eyes and spoke.

"yeah, yeah. forgive me for not feeling up to talking that much, i was gonna say i'm gonna leave you two too well bicker more i guess," george said, his voice staying the same tone as before.

he had no emotions other than loneliness and sadness right now, he was grateful for what the two had done for him today, especially clay... but he just wanted to forget everything as much as he could.

and if that meant drinking til stupid hours and until he was blackout doing shit he would not remember the next day, then he would do that.

sapnap then spoke

"wait whyyyy gogy! we've only been talking for hours i wanna have a sleepover on the phone," sapnap said as george and clay both rolled their eyes.

why sapnap had an obsession about sleeping together on facetime they had no idea.

"sapnap, one i really don't feel like doing anything let alone sleeping on the phone with you two and listening to dream's snoring. and two, cat needs food and i need to go and get it, meaning i need to go to the store... wonderful," he said, playing it off as if he genuinely needed to go.

the both of them knew george hated going to the store due to his social anxiety but when george used to go, he'd go with cameron so it would be easier.

clay concerned spoke.

"can you not call someone to bring the cat food, what about your anxiety george?" clay said concerningly

george let out a sigh and shurgged, he had to try and play off he was going to the store or neither of them would let him go.

"i've gotta go on my own, after all i'm gonna be alone for some time i think cause i doubt he's coming back even if i wish he would," george said as sapnap frowned and spoke.

"george... look never say never, but he's made his decision... and plus we will not let you get back together with that duche." sapnap said, protecting his friend now. sapnap could not see george go through anything like this again.

clay on the other hand was trying not to say he wouldn't be alone forever, because if clay said that, clay might expose his feelings for george and right now that was the last thing george needed.