chapter fourteen

tw: slight physical abuse mentions.

as george stopped walking and turned around to face the two behind him, he spoke not too loud in case of drawing attention to all of them.

"remember, i told you all the time... brighton beach, one of the places which made me so happy, that i'd have to bring you here one day!" george said as clay smiled gently then speaking.

"and that is now... so why are you bringing us here at one in the morning?" clay asked as sapnap just stood and watched the two infront of him, clearly both at their happiest.

"because, i've always wanted to come to the beach at this time, sit and listen to the waves crashing... as well as swim in the sea where there is no worries." george said with a smile as sapnap looked at him and spoke.

"are you insane, its fucking nearly february and you wanna swim in the sea?! you're gonna freeze!" he said as clay had a slight concerned expression on his face.

he didn't know if this was something to do to negatively help him or not, but only time would make realise.

george smiled and then backed up, still keeping eye contact with the two then speaking, knowing one thing would motivate the two to getting into the sea.

"it's not that cold when you're in there... last one in the sea is a rotten egg though... your choice." he said speeding up a little as he walked.

sapnap glared and gained a smirk then taking his jacket off and running past george as he took his trainers, socks and jeans off, leaving him in a black and white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

as he passed george, george turned and began taking his layers off, them all being scattered across the area of the beach they were on.

this now leaving clay second guessing it all, however after a minute of second guessing he decided to let loose and have the fun that george wanted to have.

clay was left in shorts and tshirt, eventually catching up with the two, he passed sapnap but then gave george a push as boost to keep him ahead of sapnap, as clay met the sea he felt the cold but ran to the point where he was fully underneath water.

george shortly followed and dived into a deepish area, swimming as sapnap got in and frowned as he spoke.

"you two cheated, he got a boost and that is not fair! i would have had him!" sapnap said as clay laughed speaking.

"awe is sapnap a rotten egg?!" he said tackling sapnap underneath the water, causing a scream to be let out from sapnap.

sapnap attempted to argue back but clay was much stronger and ended up dunking sapnap's head under the water.

as george watched he laughed, knowing the two most important people in his life, the people who had cared that much they flew to the uk for him and pick him up from the ground up, he now loved that they were enjoying themselves and that they no longer were focussed on him.

as sapnap came back up, he gasped for air and pushed his hair back from his face then speaking.

"george... this is your fault i'm gonna get you now!" he said as george's eyes widened and he then spoke.

"sapnap, don't you dare splash water at me!-" he said then being cut off with water covering him as clay watched and laughed at the wet mop on george's head.

george pushed his hair back then speaking.

"i'm actually going to kill you this time!" he said pouncing at him in a swim as sapnap swam back quickly giggling.