chapter seventeen

tw: adhd meds/adhd mentions, abuse mentions, self harm/scar mentions,  alcoholism mentions. 

[a/n: there is a song included in this chapter, say you won't let go by james arthur because i believe some of the lyrics link to previous parts of the book, if you don't like it then uhm... idk what to say]

the two slept extremely well that night, deeply sleeping from about 4 am till around just after 2 pm.

a whole 10 hours of peaceful and non disruptive sleep, which in all honestly felt like heaven for the two no matter how much they slept. 

george was just continuously tired and honestly would have slept in more if he had a choice. 

and clay was tired due to his new adhd medication tiring him out to try and keep stims and energetic spurs under control which due to the new medication they were trying, he was a range of feelings, mostly tired. 

however the two had no choice to sleep in today, why you ask, well that was because they were awoken by sapnap swinging open the door and climbing over the two and laying straight on top of the covers which laid on top of the two who were closely cuddled up next to eachother. 

sapnap had accidentally, briefly overheard the brief conversation that clay and george had where they were agreeing they would keep unlabeled until karl was here, and they both wanted karl here to help with support when addressing the twitter situation anyways... 

so of course, with absolute no hesitation sapnap booked a flight at about 3 in the morning for the next hour, whatever time it was in america and flew karl out from north carolina, needless to say it was a good job karl lived close to an airport because he rushed packing for 30 minutes.

as clay and george both felt the sudden weight which was not there before, they knew who it was causing clay to shout, while still half asleep and refusing to open his eyes. 

"sapnap... get the fuck off of me right now!" he said as george spoke sleepily. 

"agree, sapnap you're heavier than you look so please... get off i'm pretty sure you're crushing my ribs right now not going to lie to you." he said as sapnap giggled and spoke. 

"nope! i can't let you downstairs just yet..." he said as clay groaned and spoke again, his eyes remaining closed and the grip on george tightening as a 'help me right now' grip. 

george giggled and patted clay's head without looking back at the muscular built man behind him as clay spoke again. 

"sapnap, if you don't get off of us, i will genuinely throw you off, and i've done it before and i will not hesitate to do it again." clay said as sapnap spoke defensively. 

"okay, okay... fine, but when you get up and come downstairs pleaseee don't be mad, and i'm mostly speaking to you here clay because i just might have accidentally overheard some talk from last night, love you both byeee" he said quickly while getting off and making his way to the door before either of the two could say anything. 

george and clay both opened their eyes, they both knew exactly what he was on about and the two didn't even have to guess or ask, they knew especially from the sudden change in sapnap's mood. 

"oh god... don't say-" clay said. 

he was hoping it wasn't true however he soon found himself being cut from george speaking in a lower tone. 

"he flew karl out last night..." george said as clay then sat up, rubbing his eyes as george continued on.

"looks like you've got a wingman without knowing i see." george said sitting up as clay laughed and played with george's hair, twirling it in a clockwise motion then speaking.