author's note

okay so this was too long to put at the beginning of the chapter, and i didn't wanna make a separate chapter for it but you know, my book so fuck it! :D

if you wanna skip to chapter ten then feel free because honestly- sometimes i don't read a/n chapters so i get it!

anyways, so chapter ten will have been released by the time this is, but as of right now when i'm writing this, mending your heart has 12.2k reads! like what the hell! i never imagined getting 100, and now i have 12.2k! this leads me on to my next point but yeah- thank you all so much! i literally shared on my discord chat a ranking and i'm at least in top 100 with my book which made me cry!

next point, i will now only be responding to the comments on the most recent chapter! i love speaking to you all, but the other day i woke up to 60+ notifications of votes and comments on chapters throughout and it will progressively make it hard for me to reply to them all, but please know i love all of my readers and commenters the most and i am so so thankful for the love!

finally! i am sorry chapter ten has taken a while to come out, because one it's a comfort chapter and i haven't written comfort yet other than little bits, so it was new to me and i wanted to get it right, i have also been working on an assignment [still am as i'm typing this at 9pm] which has ended up being 5000+ words, so if you thought my chapters were long... feel sorry for my sport teacher tomorrow! 

anyways i love you all and if you are struggling right now please remember many people love you and want the best for you! :)