chapter ten

tw: self harm mentions, self blame/intrusive thinking. 

after half an hour of being sat on the floor of george's room and laughing at the most stupidest of things that they could come up with, they decided to get an early night.

after all, george felt like complete and utter shit, his mental health somewhat of being at an all time low even if he was smiling and happy with being around clay and sapnap, in his head he was low.  

clay had, had all of his final private details of his life exposed as well as that he was just feeling completely exhausted as if everything had been knocked out of him. 

and sapnap, even if it didn't affect him as much as it had for the other two, at times it was as if when his friends were in mental pain, he was hurt too. 

all of them meant that much to each other, one couldn't be going through something alone, they all had to go through it and cope with it as a team. 

after all, they were the dream team... 

as they all stood up, george stretched his thin arms out from having sapnap leaned on him or laid across his lap for the last 30 minutes, it wasn't comfortable to say the least. 

sapnap went to leave the room and shut the door, but before he did george spoke. 

"sap, tomorrow or something, we'll clear the spare room from all mine and cameron's crap and move it in here so you can have an actual room to keep your stuff in and sleep in." he said as sapnap turned and spoke. 

what sapnap was about to say was obviously a joke, but he knew george and dream would both get red and embarrassed nonetheless. 

"oh don't worry about it george, i don't think the walls are thick enough for your hard sex you have... first the cuddles, i'd rather not be awoken by a headboard hitting the wall and george's moans." he said smirking as clay went bright red, and george's face flushed to a light pink. 

clay then glared with his almost glowing green eyes in the dim light and spoke bitterly but as a joke. 

"and i didn't wanna hear you before we left florida sending kisses over the phone to karl... gross if i do say so." he said as sapnap took fake offense, george scoffed a laugh as sapnap closed the door and made himself leave the two before they continued making remarks all night. 

george yawned over to his pile of new clean and dry washing he had done during the day while waiting for everything to happen.

he grabbed a fresh jumper and pair of red and black checkered pyjama bottoms allowing him to cover his cuts and old scars. 

even if clay knew, he still didn't feel as if clay really did see them as beautiful like he said he had. 

as george went to leave the room allowing clay and him self to change clay spoke. 

"george, you know you don't need to cover your cuts anymore... i've told you before and i'll tell you again, i love all of you, scars, fluffy hair, brown doe eyes which stare in to my sole... i mean it." clay said as george held the clothes in his arms and turned then smiling. 

"you know, that might have been what cameron was jealous of..." george said as clay pulled out the same shirt and sweats from his bag which he wore to sleep in the night before. 

"what?" clay asked as george smiled and spoke while going to leave. 

"you're just 100x more sweeter than him... it's kinda cute you know." george said leaving the room, as he was away from the room, he stopped as he thought to himself.