Chapter 4

Fiona grabbed her stuff, such as clothes, books and personal items. She put them into her suitcases, well only three of them anyways, there are a total of 23 suitcases in her's and Regina's room, so the other 20 belongs to Regina.

Fiona left the makeup and jewelery untouched, as she doesn't use them anyway, although she packed a few earrings and necklaces, and also some lipbalm. She put all her things into her suitcase. After this errand was done, her priority became the books. Okay, my textbooks are already in my backpack, so I'll take the literacy books first. Let's see. Where's "Little Women". Fiona thought as she scanned her bookshelf.

Fiona sighed when she reached the closet. There were so many clothes, and being twins, they mostly share their clothes. So very carefully, Fiona took out her favourites, that Regina will never wear.  Tank tops, jeans, (mostly ripped or ragged), jackets, sweaters, t-shirts, and boots and shoes. When she had almost finished packing her bags, the doors bursted open and Regina stepped into the room.

"Guess what?!" Regina squealed. "Brian and I are going to be sharing a house together!"

"Oh, really? That's great." said Fiona, rolling her eyes. Although her sister tends to be kind and shy on the outside, she's pretty outrageous on the inside. "What's the address?"

"790 Diamond Road. Isn't that ironic?" said Regina.

"Sure is." said Fiona.

"Oh, you started packing already? I bet you can't wait to go to your new house to spend time with Shane!!" teased Regina.

"Uggh! That's disgusting. I'm packing early, so I can have some alone time analyzing the house, before that pig gets here." retorted Fiona, as she threw a book at her.

"Hahaha! Why would you want to spend time in your house without your husband?" said Regina, as she reached for one of her suitcases. "Oh my god, these are the clothes you're bringing to your new house?!"

"Well, I couldn't find anything else I like, and since we share clothes all the time, I didn't know which ones were mine and which ones were yours."

"Hahahaha! You should've called me. I will solve that dilemma for you in a minute." said Regina, as she reached the closet.

Fiona smiled. She really had the best sister in the entire world.

____________________________________________________________________________

Fiona reached the house finally, with her 3 red suitcases, and a duffel bag.

229 Starshine Street. Yep this is it. thought Fiona, as she took the key out of her pocket. She opened the door, and entered the house.

In the front, was the living room, well at least she thinks it's the living room. There was a beige coloured couch, and a 60 inch plasma TV in the room.

Behind the living room was the kitchen, and dining room. There was a glass table about 2 metres long, and the refrigerator across the stove. There were about 7 cabinets in total. Fiona went to the cabinets and opened them. There were nothing inside of them. Fiona sighed. It looks like they're going to have to buy food and daily useful household items. She opened the refrigerator too, but it was empty like a shell.

Fiona went up the stairs to check out the second floor. There was a bathroom, with both a bathtub and a shower. There were two empty rooms, which can be used as an office or a guest room, or maybe a nursery. She walked down the hall to the bedroom. There was a king-sized bed with two drawers on each side. On the side were two closets, both walk-in.

Well, apart from the stupid bed, I guess the house isn't too bad. thought Fiona. Then she heard a sound coming from outside. The door unlocked and a person came in. That must be Shane. thougth Fiona bitterly. She still can't believe that she's going to marry that idiot.