Chapter 7

"Oh great! That's just great!" groaned Fiona, as she walked down the stairs.

"What?" asked Shane, watching TV

"Haha, I just got off the phone with Regina, and since the "engagement", Fiona quoted with air fingers. "She's been dragging me to planners, non stop, like come on, NO MORE!!" 

Shane laughed. "Sounds like your sister is tougher than you."

Fiona rolled her eyes. "Trust me, she can be so intimidating sometimes, it's just hard to say no."

Shane chuckled.  Fiona stared at him. "Well, don't be too happy, we're going to her house for dinner next week."

"Really? And why do I have to go?" asked Shane, arrogantly.

"Because, I'm going to make you." snapped Fiona, and threw a book at him.

"Whatever, at least Brian is there." said Shane. Shane and Brian were friends, they were on the soccer team together. "So, we can complain about our WIVES."

Fiona rolled her eyes. "Actually, I change my mind. Don't come."

Shane chuckled. "Nah, I'm gonna come. Sounds fun, and maybe I can reveal or discover some embarrassing secrets about you." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Fiona scoffed at him. "Go, and cook our lunch, pervert." she commanded him.

Shane rolled his eyes, but got off the couch with the blanket around his shoulders, and went to the stove. "What do you feel like eating today?"

Fiona shrugged. "Anything's fine."

"Well, I''ll cook a big, fast, juicy steak then." said Shane, with a smirk.

"Sounds good." said Fiona, reading a book.

Shane blinked, and stared at her. Fiona noticed this. "What?!"

Shane shook his head. "Nothing."

"Okay...then." said Fiona, cautiously.

Shane continued to cook, but suddenly overcome with curiousity, he asked Fiona. "Do you enjoy steak?"

"Uhhh. Yes, duhh. Why?" asked Fiona.

"Nothing, it's just that most girls enjoy salads and food with less fats and carbs." said Shane.

"Uggh, please do not turn this into health class, oh and by the way most girls enjoy that for the sake of their bodies." said Fiona. "But, not me, I mean why should I care what happens to me?" she shrugged her shoulders.

Shane looked at her with admiration, then chuckled. Fiona smiled. "Is the steak done yet?"

"Almost I think it- Oh my god!" screamed Shane, in a panic. "It's on fire!!"

"What?!?!" cried Fiona. "You idiot, why didn't you turn the fire off?"

"I forgot, okay?! Now stop yelling at me and help me put this stupid fire out!" said Shane, as he used the blanket he had around his neck and started hitting the fire.

"You dumbass, that's going to make the fire go on the blanket!" yelled Fiona, as she grabbed a bucket, and turned on the sink

"Ohh..." said Shane, but it was too late, the blanket has been engulfed in flames. Shane swore.

Then out of nowhere, heavy water dripped all over him, the stove and the blanket, putting the fire out. There stood Fiona, holding the empty bucket in her arms, where she had just dumped a full bucket of water onto him.

"Now, look what you've done, I'm all wet!!" yelled Shane.

"And how is this my fault, when YOU started the fire." retorted Fiona.