Chapter 6

Fiona put on her red sundress for her performance. Today is when the engagement is going to take place.  She put on a little makeup, (because Regina would kill her if she didn't.) and tied her hair up in a ponytail. I look nice. Shane better be ready. she thought, as she grabbed her purse and went downstairs.

Downstairs, she was surprised to see Shane dressed up and ready to go.

"Wow, first time you actually got dressed up quickly." said Fiona, smirking.

"Yeah, well if I don't, guess who's going to make a fuss again." said Shane.

Fiona blushed. "I don't always make a fuss."

Shane laughs. "Yes, you do, all the time." He starts to mimic her voice. "Shane, don't wear that, Shane you take too long in the bathroom, Shane, stop calling me princess, Shane stop trying to touch my ass, or I swear to god I'll slap you so hard you'll see 354 stars!"

Fiona glared at him. "I can still make that end of the bargain."

Shane smirked. "Yeah, yeah yeah."

"Are you ready? Don't forget your lines." said Fiona. "Remember, we pretend to go have a picnic in the forest, and then you burst out the line, and jump off the cliff!"

Shane smiled. "But I don't actually jump off the cliff."

"I might be tempted to push you off if you forget your lines." warned Fiona.

Shane laughed. "I'll be waiting for that, princess, besides you want to be widowed so early?"

"We're not even married yet." pointed out Fiona.

"Not yet, but soon." he mouthed.

Fiona rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just don't mess up, okay?"

Shane nodded "Got it."

"Good." and with one final stare, they both went out of their house and into the woods.

______________________________________________________________________________

 "God, are we there yet? My feet are hurting me." said Fiona, as she rubbed the heel of her foot.

"Almost, oh and I think Mrs. Alzetta already put the cameras on us." said Shane.

Fiona sighed. The whole school was going to see their little play, well hopefully they can deliver it good enough to let Mrs. Alzetta give them good grades.

"Okay, we're here." said Shane, arriving at the 

"Finally, let's get this show over with." said Fiona, exhausted.

They both stood together waiting for the cameras to show up. In just a mere minute, two cameras came from the bushes, and another one from the airplane.

"Ready, get set and ACTION!" the cameramen yelled from the plane.

Fiona fixed her dress, while putting her arm around Shane's and pretended to walk with him.

"Oh, honey, look at the falling leaves, aren't they beautiful!" said Fiona.

"Oh, my darling not as beautiful as you." replied Shane.

Both of them were trying so hard not to laugh, this idea was so cheesy. But if Mrs. Alzetta likes cliche and cheesy lines, then this is what they are going to give her.

"Aww, that's so sweet ." said Fiona, giggling. Oh god, I 'm going to vomit. she thought. 

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you a question." said Shane.