Chapter 5

Fiona woke up to the sound of birds chirping in her backyard.
Uggh, do I have to get up now?! She thought groggily. So she put the covers over her head again and fell back asleep. But in a sudden moment, she smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.
God, that smells so good. I wonder what is it. Thought Fiona, as she got out of bed.

She slowly went down the stairs and followed the smell. It was coming from the kitchen. Fiona opened the side door slowly, and there waited a surprise for her. Shane was cooking bacon and eggs.

"Are you cooking breakfast?" asked Fiona.

"Yup, welcome to Shane's Dazzling Restaurant, what do I need to seve for the beautiful young lady standing before me? Or should I say clowny, and looks like a wet dog?"

Fiona fumed. "Oh! So this is your cooking right, smells like rat poop to me."

Shane smirked. "Then why'd you come down here in the first place, if you thought my food smells like rat poop?"

Fiona was caught at words. It's true his cooking indeed smells good, and on the table there were indeed two portions.....

"Whatever." said Fiona, pulling out a chair to the table. "Let's eat."

"Hey, whoa, whoa whoa. Who said these were for you?' asked Shane.

"So, you're going to eat two FULL plates of bacon and eggs?" asked Fiona.

"Of course." said Shane.

"All right." replied Fiona, getting up. "I'll be back."

Fiona got a bottle of ketchup and sour cream out of the fridge, she went back to the kitchen, and poured it all over Shane's portion of breakfast.

"HEY!" yelled Shane. "That was my breakfast."

"Aww.. Sorry looks like you can't have breakfast anymore cause it's all RUINED!" yelled back Fiona. She took her plate, and went back upstairs to eat her meal in peace.

-________________________________________________________________________________

Regina woke up fairly early. She looked beside her, there lied the man of her dreams. Brian.... she thought, as she got out of bed. She went downstairs and made a cup of coffee, sat down on one of the couches, and began thinking about yesterday's progress.

Wow, I can't believe it! Yesterday night was amazing. He let me have the bed first, but we ended up lying and cuddling on the bed together! Wow!

Regina was deep in her thoughts, when suddenly something came to her mind. Breakfast! I want to make him some, but I can't cook....

Regina gasped, a lightbulb forming in her head. She decided to order take out for him, maybe from Mrs. Buntart's bakery. Her homemade waffles were the best. She put on her jacket and went out the door.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, finished. thought Fiona, as she ate her meal. Oh, it's almost 10. Mrs. Alzetta's first mission for the couples will be in place. She went downstairs, and as expected, Shane was already there, watching the TV. Fiona plopped down beside him, and watched. "Did they announce anything yet?" she asked.

"No, but they're about to." replied Shane.

Suddenly, the screen showed Mrs. Alzetta and the principal talking.

"Well, the first day seems to be good." said the principal.

"Yes, of course, many couples seem very calm and intense these days, I presume." said Mrs. Alzetta. "But they'll have a long way to go because you people have to start working on your engagement starting right now."