Chapter 8- Gradient

“Surprise!” Corrupt exclaimed, snapping his fingers.

Four large, black and slimy tentacles shot up through the flooring. Two quickly slithered up Error's legs, and the other two did the same to Gradient, eventually wrapping themselves around their torsos and forcing their arms to their sides.

They squirmed against the tentacle's grip, attempting to break free from them. It certainly did not feel comfortable for them at all. 

“Oh, my love.~” Corrupt circled Error for a little bit before standing behind him.

“Don't you call me that! You aren't-mmffphh!”

Corrupt placed his skeletal hand over the Glitch's eyes, shoved a tentacle into his mouth, and rested his head on his shoulder. He smirked, tilting his head back a little before burying his face into his neck. His hot breath hitting against his neck tickled him and made the Glitch shiver.

Shhhhh…~”

With his free hand, Corrupt snapped his fingers again, causing the tentacles around Gradient to completely cover him. 

All that was left was a big black blob. Muffled screams could be heard from the inside. Quickly, the blob sunk into the floor, leaving a black puddle behind.

Error let out a small muffled cry, concerned about the screams that he had heard.

“Don't worry, our son is alright.~ I just simply put him in another cell.~”

Corrupt dragged his tongue up his prisoner's neck with a sly and evil grin.

“Now that we're alone, why don't we have a little bit of fun?~”

Hearing the first few words of his sentence terrified Error. He didn't want to be a part of any of this, but now that he tricked into coming here, there was no going back. 

Error struggled, letting out muffled cries. He seriously did not want to continue with whatever Corrupt was planning to do with him.

“I promise that I won't go too far.~”

The trapped victim only let out more muffled cries and struggled with all of the strength he had. He tried summoning his blue strings, but the black, sticky substance blocked him from doing so. 

“Quit struggling or I'll do the opposite of what I promised.” Corrupt warned.

But the squirming continued.

“Fine! I warned you, Ruru.” Corrupt pulled his hands away and took a few steps back. “This is all your fault.” 

The black blob around Error dissolved, but as it did, it slowly revealed tentacles, which held Error down tightly. The tentacles yanked on his wrists, causing him to fall backwards onto his back.

Corrupt crawled on top of him, two of his tentacles on his back pointing towards Error on the floor. They went forward towards him and one wrapped itself around his eyes, while the other forced itself into his mouth.

“Let the fun begin!~”

---

Gradient studied the cell he was in, trying to think of a way to escape this cell. Although there was a limited amount of light in the cell, he felt the walls with his hands and in his head, he calculated a few possible escape routes. He took a small rock that he had in his pocket and aimed it at the wall at a specific angle. 

The rock hit the wall, bounced off it, then hit the floor and bounced off before it went crashing through the small window in the door and turning a lock, which unlocked the door.

“Heh, and I thought math was useless.” The boy said to himself.

He rushed up to the door and swung it open. Walking out of the room, he decided that he would go looking for you. After listening to what Corrupt had said to his father, and after watching him lick his neck, he would rather not. However, at first he did want to go save his father. After thinking about it though, that's when he changed his mind. He does not want to burst into the cell and interrupt their session. 

Gradient ran as fast as he could out of the dungeon he was in and over to the main area of the place. He glanced around, listening carefully for any sound and looking for any movement. 

He swiftly moved around from one end of the facility to the other. Eventually, he saw you walking the opposite direction holding some sort of collar in your hand. You seemed to be heading back towards the cells.

“Hey!” Gradient shouted, attempting to gain your attention.

It obviously worked.

You whipped around.

“(Y/N), what is that collar for?” He asked.

You looked down at it, then back up at your brother.

“It's none of your concern.” You said.

“Oh really? Then why are you heading back towards the direction where mom and dad are, hm?”

You clenched your fists, accidentally crushing one part of the collar in your hand. 

“Oh! Look what you made me do!” You stomped your foot on the floor. 

“Ha ha!” Your brother stuck his tongue out at you.

“You're a dead motherfucker!” You charged at him, pulling a pocket knife out of your pocket.

Gradient did not move one bit. He simply waited for you to get close enough so he could do a little trick.

As soon as you were about five feet away from him, he pulled out a small gun. Within the gun was a syringe with a green liquid. He shot it at your arm.

You didn't have enough time to react, so you were instantly injected with the mysterious liquid. You managed to tackle Gradient onto the carpet below, but you didn't get to beat him up, since you passed out.

When you finally reawoke a few minutes later, you scratched the side of your head as you sat up.

“Where am I?”

“We're in evil mom's secret lair.” Gradient responded, which was right beside you.

You turned and looked at him.

“Evil mom?” That's when you remembered. “Evil mom! Oh no!”

“(Y/N)? Is there something you have to tell me?”

“Yes, but not right now! We need to get to mom and dad!”

“Alright,” You and Gradient got up and started running back towards the cell area, “it is this way. They should be-”

“-right here.” Corrupt stood in the middle of the hallway, arms crossed. He held Error above him and off to the side a little with his tentacles.

You and your brother stopped in your tracks.

“How did you get out of your cell? I was having a good time with Ruru, and you just had to ruin it!”

“Let go of our father at once!” You exclaimed, glaring at him.

Heheheh…~ If you want Erry here,” He positioned himself into a fighting position, “then come fight me and get him yourself!”