Chapter 30- Final Battle, Part 2

Dust shot himself up into the air and pointed his finger at the enemies below, sending waves upon waves of sharp-ended bones toward their direction as Dream distracted them with his talented archery skills. Even though they were not paying attention to Dust, the wicked skeletons sensed the attack and created two walls on each side where the bones and arrows are coming from. They were off the hill and away from the tree, which the villains did not want, they wanted to be near it so they could damage it immensely before completely demolishing it, leaving only a crater on the hill. Dream and Dust knew what goal they were trying to achieve and they refused to let them succeed in their plan, so they led them away from the tree by pushing Nightmare and Corrupt back as much as they could. The villains found out what they were trying to do, so they came up with a new plan. They were going to get as far away from the tree as possible, making Dream and Dust think that what they are doing is working, but soon enough they will let their opponents dissolve them into puddles of goop. After that, they will reform up on the hill and Dust and Dream will remain far away from the tree. The two will think that they will rebuild themselves up to fight them again, but once they realize that they won't be doing that, it will be too late for them to save the tree. It was a perfect plan!

Nightmare and Corrupt backed away as they blocked attacks from the enemies, also firing their own at them. It was chaos with lasers and bones penetrating the ground, creating holes and small craters. They were all tired and annoyed that this battle was still continuing, but they had to keep on going. Both sides seemed weak, until Nightmare and Corrupt managed to hit them. Dream collapsed onto the grass, holding onto his shoulder. Nightmare took this chance to kill his brother once and for all, but Dust scooped him up and jumped aside to avoid his tentacles. Dream healed himself and was ready to continue fighting.

"Just give up already, Corrupt! You too, Nightmare! You know that you won't come out victorious in the end." Dust said. 

"Please, let's stop fighting! Violence isn't the answer! We can solve this problem easily with no violence!" Dream lowered his bow and arrow.

"Never! Giving up is not an option for us." Corrupt glared at them.

"Even if you defeat us over and over again, we are still going to fight! Until we are victorious is when this violence will stop...or maybe not." Nightmare grinned sinisterly. 

"You will never take over the multiverse, Night." Error said, suddenly appearing behind them. They were all shocked and surprised at his sudden appearance.

"Ruru!?" Corrupt was taken aback.

"You're...you're back…" Nightmare frowned angrily.

"Yes, I am back. Now," Error summoned his blue strings out of his fingertips, "let's end this, shall we?"

Meanwhile, up on the tree, you were swinging your legs back and forth and closing your eyes. You breathed in and out, regaining your power.

"So, when will we be able to fight again?" The voice of the corruption inside your head asked.

"Once I get my power back. Don't worry, just wait a couple more minutes." You said out loud. 

"Ugh, but I'm becoming impatient!" It groaned, "Why won't time hurry up?"

"Just wait a little longer." You crossed your arms and sighed.

Suddenly, the tree shook, causing you to almost fall off the branch you sat on. You were on high alert now. Looking down, you saw Nightmare and Corrupt attempting to take it down. You panicked and didn't know what to do.

"Oh! Let me take over!" The corruption exclaimed.

"Fine, but try not to be messy." You said as the black substance was covering your body.

"I won't make any promises." It said, now it was in full control of your body.

It dropped down and landed in between the two enemies. Corrupt and Nightmare jumped back, landing on opposite sides of the hill. 

"What the—!?" Corrupt clenched his fists.

"Not you again!" Nightmare growled.

"Aww, did you miss me?~ Heheheheh..." It extended its arms out and tried to grab them, but they dodged them.

The corruption targeted Nightmare and lunged at him, his fist growing. The evil skeleton created a wall to avoid the corruption from smashing him, but it punched right through it and grasped him. It absorbed the corruption that was taking over Passive! Nightmare, and soon enough evil Nightmare was gone. The corruption set Passive! Nightmare down next to Dust, Dream, and Error, who were at the bottom of the hill. They tended to him.

Now, it was time to deal with Corrupt.

"You can absorb the corruption...huh. Interesting." Corrupt said. 

"I found that I had that ability when I tried absorbing Shattered's energy and power." It responded.

"Ah, I see. Well," Corrupt set himself up into a fighting stance, "I won't let you get to me."

The black substance that corrupted you made its fists grow, then it started to try and grab Corrupt, but the skeleton avoided them. He smirked and aimed his tentacles at its chest, where he stabbed them right through it and your body. Corrupt then knocked his enemy onto the ground with his tentacles still penetrating yours and its body.

"If you can absorb the corruption from others, can I?~" He smirked and crouched down, grabbing it by the neck. Within seconds, it let out a screech as Corrupt began to take in the corruption. When he was finally done, your unconscious body was left on the ground.

"Nooooo!!!" Dream said.

"I feel… so powerful." Corrupt chuckled, retracting his tentacles. He snapped his skull over to you and grinned evilly.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Error shouted.

"What will you do if I do?~ Hm?~" He pointed a tentacle toward your forehead. 

"I-I'll kill you!" Error stuttered.

"But you can't…" Corrupt stabbed his tentacle through your forehead, blood staining it.

"Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" Dust cried.

Error rushed over to Corrupt and tied his strings around him. He brought the evil male to him.

"You...you fucking monster!" He yelled.

Dust and Dream went up by your side. They attempted to heal you up.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!" The villain laughed. "Awww, is little Ruru going to cry over a pathetic human? Boohoo!"

"Don't call me that! You...you…"

"Idiot… imbecile...bitch…call me everything you'd like, that won't change the fact that your daughter is dead!"

Error looked off to the side and released Corrupt, falling onto his knees.

"(Y/N)..."

"I loved you, Ruru. I really did," He crouched down in front of him, "but I think that I've had enough of you."

He wrapped a tentacle around Error and pointed a tentacle at the back of his skull.

"Farewell, my—"

All of a sudden, the ground started to shake. 

Pieces of your SOUL floated above your body. One by one, they were launched into the sky above. Seconds later, a white light engulfed the whole AU, blinding everyone.