Chapter 23- Meet Your Match

Your eyes flicker a (F/C) aura before completely disappearing from sight. Dream, Dust, and Corrupt were taken aback, now worried about where you could have gone. A moment later, a big blur of (F/C) light appeared behind Corrupt, cutting him in half, then into pieces of black puddles on the floor. You stood there, your body and eyes lit aflame with pure anger and rage. Dream and Dust feared what you would do if you remained in this condition, so they attempted to stop you. The skeletons took different roles, Dream summoning his bow and arrows and taking the long range while Dust attacked you by getting up close to you. 

Corrupt reformed his liquidy body and wrapped a tentacle around Dust's ankle, yanking him back and slamming him against the wall. He grinned widely at this, amazed by what he was witnessing in front of him. He watched as you charged toward him and swiped your claw-like fingers at his skull. He sunk into the floor and reappeared in the exact same spot he re-emerged from. Your negativity was fueling him, and if he could keep this up, he may gain enough strength and power to take all three of you down. He pulled on Error's invisible strings and controlled him, sending him to deal with Dream while at the same time he dealt with Dust.

Dream shot an arrow at you, which hit your shoulder but immediately disintegrated into nothing as soon as it hit your flaming body. He tried shooting your head, but his angle was messed up when Error tackled him. The arrow was shot at a wall, which bounced against some more objects before hitting Corrupt's leg. Taking the arrow out of his leg, Corrupt crushed it and sent a few of his tentacles to grab the skeleton, but Dream dodged them and shot a few more of his glowing arrows. A couple hit Error, and one hit Corrupt. The evil and corrupted Ink started to become angered at this and instead focused on you. He spun around and faced you, controlling Error into summoning his strings to try and tie you up in them, but you simply cut them. 

Dust aimed his gaster blasters and shot the beams of destruction at Corrupt, who was distracted trying to get you. It hit him and melted him back into a puddle of black goop. Dream took the chance to pick up Error and take him into a more remote area of the facility. Once Corrupt came to, he looked around for Error and only became more enraged with this battle. He turned to Dust, who tried to stab him with bones, but Corrupt caught them and threw them back at him. The fight became more intense as you entered, summoning flaming knives from the floor to try to stab or trap Corrupt. Now, it was you and Dust versus Corrupt.

You helped Dust with his attacks by redirecting his bones and gaster blasters. Together, you both aimed one final attack at him and watched as dust and rubble filled the surrounding area. When the dust was gone, it revealed that Corrupt was no longer there. You continued to stay in this form though, because you sensed that Corrupt was still here. Not only him, but he also brought along his friends to help him. You and Dust looked up at the demolished balcony with Dream running up beside Dust. Up on the second floor stood an angry Corrupt with his henchmen. You prepared yourself for another battle and roared loudly, fire erupting out of your mouth. You calmed yourself down a little, but you were still mad.

"Since when did any of you grow stronger!?" Corrupt questions in a concerning tone of voice. "Whatever! That doesn't matter, because now that you three are here in front of me, my henchmen here can show you what they have been up to."

The wicked skeleton leader turned to Shattered, who snapped his fingers. A ton of corrupted skeletons from different AU's appeared all around you and your friends. You didn't care that there were so many though, but on the other hand, Dust and Dream worried about what was going to happen next. You glared up at Corrupt and Shattered as the fire on your body ceased to small flames. The corruption that had taken over half your body was now beginning to take over you whole. Dream attempted to stop you, but Dust held him back. He knew what you were doing, and now that your body was fully corrupted, the flames lit up even brighter and became bigger. The negativity that you gave off was blocked off, meaning that no one can absorb it except you. 

"You have messed with my friends and my family for the last time, Shattered! I know that it was you whole replaced those regular slices of apple with the black slices Passive! Nightmare guards." You said, your voice sounding demonic. "This is the last straw. Now, you face the consequences! I am warning you, I am not going to be playing nice, so I advise you and the rest of your friends surrender to me."

Nightmare smirked. "You pathetic thing. Do you really think that you can defeat all of us!?"

"I can, and I will." You summon some orbs of fire in your hands. "But now that you have made fun my warning, it's time that you meet your match."