Chapter 13- Unfortunate

You were petrified, unable to move a single muscle after making eye contact with the leader of the group: Corrupt.

“(Y/N)!? (Y/N)!?” Dust shouted worryingly, his soul feeling like it could rip out of his chest at any moment.

You didn't know what to do, and neither did you know what to say. 

You were surrounded with no place to go.

If you took one step toward any direction, they would surely prevent you from escaping their clutches.

“(Y/N)!? Answer me!" Dust slammed his fists against the door, attempting over and over to either teleport inside, or use his powers to take down the door, but they wouldn't work.

“Dust!? What's going on!?" Error rushed up the stairs and stood by Dust's side. 

“It's (Y/N)! She went into her brother's room, and after a few minutes, I heard her scream for help! I ran up here, and for the past five minutes we've been trying to open the door, but it won't budge!” The hooded skeleton explained.

Error grasped the doorknob and twisted the knob, but the door didn't open.

He began to glitch out a lot, many ERRORS appearing and surrounding his skeletal body.

“(Y/N)!? What's going on in there!?” He banged his hand on the wood of the door.

Corrupt had you pinned against the door with his finger over your mouth, meaning that he wanted you to shut your mouth and not speak a single word.

You followed his orders, deciding to not take any risks with them.

They could easily hurt you if they wanted to.

“Why aren't my strings working!? Why isn't anything working!?”

“Because, Ruru…~”

Hearing the voice of Corrupt both angered and worried Dust and Error even more.

“I disabled all of your abilities in this world.~ Did you forget that I made this world?~ I control everything in it!”

“Let go of my daughter this instant!” Your father demanded.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk…” Nightmare approached you and the door. “Error, you do know that we won't do that, right?~ Did you forget the old days, my friend?~"

“N-Nightmare!?" Dust exclaimed, shocked by the sudden familiar voice of his former boss.

“N-no! We got rid of you!” Error took a step back.

“I will always come back, Error.~ You simply cannot get rid of me.~”

As they were distracted, your eyes darted around the room for any sign of an escape.

You already knew the first part of your plan, and that was to bite Corrupt's boney finger.

The rest of your plan was still a work in progress.

Shattered! Dream, C! Killer, and C! Horror all had their attention on you.

You opened your mouth to bite his finger, but Corrupt instantly slapped a tentacle over your mouth.

Nightmare, without moving his skull, looked at you with an expression that radiated anger and annoyance, which in turn made you slightly afraid of him.

After a few seconds, he turned his attention back to Error and Dust, continuing with their arguments.

“I told you to not speak, and what do you almost do?" Corrupt whisper-yelled, thinking that you were about to speak instead of biting his boney finger.

You looked away, but was immediately grabbed by the chin and forced to look back at him.

“If you ever dare to look away again when I'm talking to you, you are going to receive a punishment, got it?”

You nodded.

“Good.”

He joined in the conversation with Nightmare.

A little bit of time passes, and you were suddenly yanked from Corrupt's grip and was thrown into Shattered's chest.

He wrapped his arms around you in a protective way, again not letting you escape.

You hadn't noticed it at first, but after a minute or two, you saw Shattered holding a black apple.

You knew what they were going to do with you.

You had to get out of here.

Now.

You squirmed in his arms, attempting to break free, but he was clearly stronger than you.

He wrapped his tentacles around your arms and legs and held you down to keep you from struggling.

“They're gonna try and--MMFFPHHH!!!!" 

“Will you be quiet!?" Shattered! Dream covered your mouth with his gloved hand for a moment before removing his hand.

Nightmare smirked.

“I'll make an offer to you, Error and Dust." He said.

“Go on…” Error said after a few seconds.

“We will set your daughter free in exchange for you two.”

“What about Gradient?” 

“I'll let him go too.”

Nightmare turned to Shattered and nodded his head.

Shattered grinned and snapped the dark apple he had in his hands in half.

He tried shoving it into your mouth, but you would move out of the way before he could.

“No! Don't listen to them!” You shouted. “They're trying to trick you!”

And at that moment, you made a big mistake.

Shattered! Dream forced the piece of the apple into your mouth.

You wanted to spit it out, but a hand was stopping you from doing so.

“Chew, now." He growled.

You shook your head, refusing to listen to him.

“Fine, deal!" Dust said.

Corrupt grinned evilly.

Nightmare backed away as Corrupt opened the door.

“SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!” Dust tackled him onto the floor below.

Error front flipped into the room and dodged a couple attacks coming from C! Killer and C! Horror.

However, once he saw you, he froze.

Dust did the same.

You were on the floor, coughing out a black gooey substance.

You looked up at them and smiled weakly, a part of your face already covered by the substance.

“D-dad? D-dust?”

Error shot up and ran up by your side, collapsing onto his knees.

“No! Nononono! No please! Not you too!” He cried.

Tears formed in the corners of his eye sockets.

Dust fell onto his knees beside him and reached to grab you, but was pulled away.

The two skeletons were suddenly grabbed by tentacles and lifted up into the air.

Corrupt chuckles darkly.

“I think that it's time you join her too.~”