41

Chapter 41-Entertainment Circle (3)
Gu Anran didn’t have the habit of locking her door when taking a shower however, she never expected Mu Qingli to just open the door and walk in.

She stared blankly back at Mu Qingli, then…..

Pooof….

Two spurts of blood….a nosebleed….

“…..”

“…..”

“Wuooo! I’m sorry!” Mu Qingli shouted while hurriedly reaching up to cover her nose. As a result, the bathroom floor became slippery with blood and then there was a sudden ‘Bang!’ sound. Her vision went black and she fainted.

“…..” Uh…what’s with this situation?

Gu Anran looked blankly at Mu Qingli who was lying on the floor. Why was her wife so stupid in this world? In the first world she was a prodigy bookworm, in the second she was a high-ranking vice president, but now…..

She glanced down again at Mu Qingli lying on the floor and the blood still flowing down her face. To this, Gu Anran felt like she had nothing to say…

Forget it, even if she is stupid, she’ still my wife, right?

Resigned to her fate, she gently lifted the unconscious person and placed her onto the sofa. Then she wiped the nosebleed with a damp towel. After doing so, Gu Anran walked back into the bathroom to dry her hair and came back out in her pajamas.

She set Mu Qingli’s head onto her lap, allowing the other to use her lap as a pillow. She soothingly rubbed Mu Qingli’s temples and then glanced down at Mu Qingli’s slightly opened lips. She swallowed her saliva and took a deep breath as if to prepare herself. Slowly she approached those beautiful lips….closer and closer…almost there….

“Lala~! It feels so nice after taking a bath!” The voice was like a wet blanket that soured the mood as Fatty who was long forgotten jumping into the living room with wet fur.

“Hey! Anran! Help me dry my hair!’

“Dry your hair? How do you want to do it? In the oven, microwave or the dishwasher?” The good atmosphere was interrupted and blue veins popped on her forehead as she glared at the wet and heavy Fatty.

“You…” You want to eat me!! Fatty hadn’t finished talking when it realized that Gu Anran was lying on the sofa with an unconscious Mu Qingli. After thinking through what might have caused her temper….did I possibly…interrupt someone’s lovey-dovey time?!!! After figuring it out, Fatty immediately put on a flattering expression (Although since Fatty’s face is covered in fur and is still a rabbit’s face so one couldn’t tell the difference at all) and rubbed its chubby arms against its furry face as it spoke in a coaxing tone,

“Anran~Don’t be angry~ It wasn’t intentional! Look, your wife is still unconscious, you should hurry up and take care of her!”

The sickenly sweet voice caused goosebumps to form on Gu Anran’s arms. Disgusting, so gross! But now that I think about it…

Just when Gu Anran decided to let this hateful fat rabbit off the hook,

“Ughh….” Mu Qingli slowly sat up with an aching head and her eyes focused again.

“…..” Wuooooo! I deserve to die! I actually saw the Goddess’s naked body! Her fair and tender this, the perfect roundness of her chest, that smooth back and…hisss! It feels like….my nose is bleeding again!

Gu Anran: “…..”  Is my window of opportunity gone?! Feeling both angry and disappointed, Gu Anran squeezed her hands without thinking….

“GAHH—-!” A blood-curdling scream resonated through the air.