80

Chapter 80- ABO Interstellar (10)
“The mecha combat battle is now over.” The voice over the broadcast sounded. The robots all stopped moving one by one, regardless if they were defeated or not. Slowly they sank back down into the ground and the track field returned to its original state.

“May the piloting students please put your mechas away.”

Shuaaa……

All the mechas disappeared at once.

“Now then, the most important and exciting moment of the pairing event.” The headmaster’s voice sounded again. Who knows when the headmaster moved for now she was no longer sitting but standing up with her hands behind her back. The moment her words landed, the students of the piloting department became agitated and their gazes grew excited. They all looked hungirly at the students of the engineering department.

What is this situation??????

“May the pairing begin!” The headmaster said.

In an instant, every student of the piloting department began rushing towards the engineering students.

The fu*k!!! What is going on??!!

Gu Anran and Hong Qingyi were standing together and so they watched as over 50 people rushed towards their direction. The looks in their eyes were way too scary, ok?!!!

Not to mention, while they ran with all their might towards them, these people actually began dragging their opponents down. They punched, kicked, pulled, and basically did anything to slow down their other opponents.

“Why are you standing there in the daze! Hurry up and move!” Gu Anxin shouted out to the dumbfounded pair and ran over to drag them out of the stampede.

“This….what is this?!!” Gu Anran exclaimed in surprise.

“This kind of scene happens every year. It’s a regular tradition. Your Huang-jie also faced a similar situation before. I had to send a lot of people flying to be able to snatch her up.” Gu Anxin laughed.

She dragged the two of them to a tree and then threw them upwards. Before gravity could pull them down again, Gu Anran and Hong Qingyi found themselves being hugged by a warm and familiar embrace.

Gu Anran raised her eyes to see Mu Qingli’s side profile in front of her.

“You…..” Gu Anran looked at Mu Qingli in astonishment and then at the other students grouped below. Was this all calculated beforehand?

“Anran…..” Mu Qingli whispered. The soft body in her arms emitted a faint lemon scent and Mu Qingli had to suppress the restlessness in her heart.

“En…are we…are we going to stay up here the entire time?” Although Mu Qingli hid her feelings very well, Gu Anran was sensitive to the other’s emotional fluctuations and saw the blazing heat in Mu Qingli’s eyes which made her feel rather bashful and embarrassed.

“No, all we need to do is….” Mu Qingli pressed the chip in her wrist against Gu Anran’s wrist. A few seconds later, there was a loud beep and the two chips in their wrists flashed a green light before disappearing in a flash.

On the other side, Hong Qingyi and Chi Mengyan did the same.

“Pairing confirmed between SSS-rank Omega, Gu Anran, and SSS-rank Alpha, Mu Qingli. Pairing confirmed between SS-rank Omega, Hong Qingyi , and SS-rank Alpha, Chi Mengyan. Pairing confirmed between SSS-rank Omega, Duan Hongwu , and SS-rank Alpha, Song Wenyan.  Pairing confirmed between A-rank Omega, Sun Shang, and S-rank Alpha, Lu Renjia.”