98

Chapter 98- Cultivation (9)

When Gu Anran felt the soft touch on her lips, her heart raced widely.

Does this person not know what shame is?!!

Feeling rather embarrassed (and perhaps ashamed?) Gu Anran strongly bit down.

"Hiss...." Mu Qingli quickly backed up and covered her mouth as tears appeared in her eyes. Then she looked at Gu Anran with a wronged look.

Pretending to be pitiful in front of her? What pity should she give?! The Young Head of the dignified Demonic Sect actually pretended to be pitiful? ! Please, this type of injury heals within seconds with her cultivation base!

Deciding not to voice the tens of thousands of complaints in her heart, Gu Anran simply snorted codly and then straightened her messy clothes.

"What exactly do you want to do?"

"Anran.....go back with me." Mu Qingli said tentatively.

Looking at Mu Qingli's cautious and cute expression, Gu Anran felt both sweet and bitter in her heart. She pursed her lips and looked away,

"Go back with you? With what identity? A fugitive?"

"With the identity as the future wife of the Young Head." Mu Qingli's expression changed to one full of firm determination.

Gu Anran looked at her in shock.

She never expected to get this answer, she thought at most she thought her identity as a disciple of the Demonic Sect would be reinstated. This answer.....Gu Anran had to admit it moved her heart a little.

"Anran....return with me...." Mu Qingli, who had been intently staring at Gu Anran this whole time, clearly noticed the minute changes in Gu Anran's expression. At the same time, she confirmed in her heart, the flirting techniques she had read about did not lie! Only with flirting can one achieve the best results!

"And will the sect agree to this?"

"You are my wife, what does this have to do with them?" Mu Qingli snorted coldly.

Wow....such a flirt! When did her Qingli learn these pickup lines? And where did she learn this from?

Bu Gu Anran was determined to give Mu Qingli the cold shoulder for a while. Even though the walls in her heart had already fallen, she maintained a cold front on the surface. At the very least, they no longer tried to stop Mu Qingli and Chi Mengyan from following them.

And soon....one month had passed and the secret realm was about to close. Gu Anran looked up at the sky in a daze when suddenly a robe was draped over her. She didn't need to turn her head to see who it was because only one person would treat her so gently.

"What are you thinking about?" Mu Qingli asked as she sat down beside Gu Anran.

"Thinking about where I'm going to go after I return to the outside world...." Gu Anran said lightly, holding a hand against her cheek.

"You're going back with me of course!" Mu Qingli immediately said. When she realized what she had blurted out just now, she couldn't help but feel annoyed at herself. Why is she so anxious that she can't even control her mouth! It seems that in front of Gu Anran, all of her calmness and composure disappeared into the sky.

Gu Anran rolled her eyes at Mu Qingli and said inwardly, who said I'm going back with you....

Two days later, the four of them arrived at the secret realm's exit. Many of the Demonic Sect disciples were gathered around the exit and most were in a good shape. Except for some weaker ones who had an arm or leg wrapped lightly in bandages, most of them still looked as dignified as ever, at least compared to the other sects. This was expected, however, as the Demonic Sect's strength is several times higher than the other sects and could not be compared with the ordinary demonic cultivators.