Plugin

THERE ARE ACTUAL NOTES, PLEASE READ THEM FOR LESS CONFUSION

1. There are two worlds here- the regular one, and the one that changes. Every other week, you go the the world that changes to test a plugin. The plugin is always a contest, and whoever wins gets something in the other world, aka the one that everyone lives in.
2. You can die as many times as you want in the world that changes (if you want to lose the contest) but it does not kill you permanently.
3. lol sorry this is kinda confusing but basically: 2 worlds, 1 changes. do plugins. get stuff.
4. This plugin is one where during the night, Dream/Clay becomes a werewolf and has to kill George. George has to survive the week. If Dream/Clay dies, George wins; if George dies, Clay wins. But it only works if the other player kills them. :)

WARNINGS: small amounts of violence/blood. 

AHA TWO POSTS IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES BECAUSE COPY AND PASTING FROM AO3 IS YES

CLAY POV

"Why do you get to be the werewolf?"

Clay chuckled to himself, watching as George pouted. They sat on logs around a small campfire, watching the moon reach the center of the sky. They were waiting until 12:01, when they would be teleported to the second world. They had slipped away from the spawning point, where Bad and Sap would be spawning from their week in the second world. They rarely saw each other, except during group plugins. Those were... interesting

"Because I am far more manly than you," Clay said, poking George in the arm. The brunette rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"You? Manly?" George questioned, "Now you'll tell me Sapnap is neat and tidy."

"That's a bit to fa-" he was cut off as the world around him swirled, and he felt him fly off his feet. The world was black for a moment, just...

Nothing.

They he tasted dirt in his mouth, and he looked up. The sun blinded his eyes- he must have passed out. There was the faint scent of George-

Scent? Since when do I know George's scent?

He scrambled to his feet, and was surprised at how well he felt he knew these surroundings, though he had never been here before. He spotted an ungrown sapling- George must have planted it. He darted over to the sapling, yanked it from the ground, and held it to his nose. The scent washed over him again. He dropped the sapling to the ground, and then followed the scent, grabbing bits of wood along the way.

He eventually reached the taiga, where the scent ran stale. He glanced around, but there was no sight of the shorter boy. He gave a sigh. He shouldn't have expected to win so easily; George always had tricks up his sleeve. He went a little bit further into the woods, and knelt down in front of a berry bush and started picking the bright red fruit for later, and started making a plan.

If he could find George and simply watch him until night, when he came to his full strength. The brunette would be unable to run or fight, no matter what stuff he had. He gave a sinister smile, the one that only came during plugins. The one that happened to make the boy watching him shiver.

GEORGE POV

Oh god, he did the smile.

George was perched in the spruce trees, watching the younger (but taller) boy mine some surface stone. As his boyfriend gave the smile, the one that only came when he was imagining how George would die, a shiver traveled down Georges spine. It was against his nature to kill, and he couldn't imagine ever killing the blond that stood before him. He hugged the trunk of the tree, careful to not go in front of leafless patches of the tree.