Proposal On The SMP

i edited this once then accidentally deleted it and im lazy so yeah unedited yall

tired cause i was up since 3am for a flight :/

!!NOTES!!

this is in the same universe as last time btw :)

hhhh tw? not really any? if you see any that are triggers to you/others pls comment so i can give tw next time :))

awooga minecraft streamer

Dream wasn't normally the type to get nervous.

He used to rule this stupid server. He was confident, and always planned ahead. He let almost no one get in his way, even if he cared about them.

But here he was, sweeping around the small jewelry store in hopes of finding the perfect ring to propose, and he felt like crumpling to the ground in nerves. That wouldn't look very good, though, cause' the cashier was watching him with interest as he looked around the shop.

"Looking for something?" she finally asked. It was Niki, although Dream was pretty sure she didn't recognize him. "I'm Niki. What's your name?" Yep.

Dream have a small smile. "I'm Dream."

"Dream?" Niki gasped slightly. "Wow, is that really you?"

The used-to-be tyrant gave a light chuckle. He had changed in the past few months. The scar Tommy had given him had stayed, although he was actually quite fond of it now. His freckles were more obvious, and his blonde hair had finally become fluffy after being hidden under a hood for so many years. And George (along with Karl) had made him an actual closet of clothes, so he wore black leggings and a emerald green tunic. It was warm enough to wear he didn't need a second layer.

"Yeah, I guess it is," he said softly, mind caught on how much he had changed.

"Well, what are you looking for?" Niki asked, coming out from behind the counter.

Dream took a deep breath. "A ring. Engagement ring."

Niki's eyebrows shot up. "Who are you proposing to?" Niki had stayed in the underground area beneath Kinoko kingdom for the past few months. She knew of Tommy's death and revival, but other than that hadn't really made a large effort to contact many people other than Techno and Phil. Dream didn't understand why she was contacting them, but he didn't really min.

"George." Dream gazed around the shop once more, a glassy look in his eyes.

~Flashback~

"I still can't believe they let you out," George was saying as he searched the cabinets for some healing potions. Sam had been incredibly rough with Dream in the few months before his release, (jesus christ that sounds weird) and he had cuts, bruises, and lava burns. While Dream honestly didn't care, George was incredibly set on healing him completely.

"I know, right?" Dream said happily, sitting down on the small carpet George had placed in his hobbit hole. The place was relatively bare-bones, as were most houses on the SMP currently. Everyone had lost something in the past few months. Tubbo and Ranboo had burnt down George's house after the brunet attempted to justify Dream's murder of Tommy. All that was there currently were a few cabinets George had recently installed, a small table, and a few carpets that were being used as beds for the couple.

"Found it!" George exclaimed after a few moments of comfortable silence. He pulled out a small bottle labeled 'Healing' along with a few bottles with labels in a different language. Dream quickly recognized it as the enchantment table language, which meant it must have been done by Karl. (headcanon that karl knows the enchantment table language ayyy)