-𝟔.

𝐽𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"It's finally the weekend and I'm ready to get drunk." Cindy hyped.

"What are you gonna wear?" Jazmine went into my closet.

"Not sure." I laid on my bed and stared up at my ceiling.

"Oh my Gosh, you color coordinate your clothes?" She got so excited. "That's so cute."

"Huey would do some shit like that." Cindy pulled her hair up

I chuckled.

"You and McHater are quite close." Cindy smirked.

"We're just friends." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Mmmm, whatever you say girl." Cindy wasn't believing anything I was saying.

"Okay this...this..these shoes..oh my gosh, and your hair." She spoke to herself.

I sat up and looked at her. She had threw an outfit at me. "Try this on."

I sighed. "Fine."

🌼

I posed in the outfit

"You looks so cuuuttteee."Cindy stared at me in awe.

"Thank you Cindy." I sat beside her on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

"Oh my gosh, this fit is adorable." Jazmine giggled. "I can't wait for tonight."

💙

𝐇𝐮𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We were outside the house waiting for the others to arrive to the party.

"Woah, you actually came." Jazmine laughed.

"Designated driver." I sighed.

"Where's Riley?" Cindy asked and looked.

"He's already in there getting drunk with Caesar and Hiro." Ming rolled her eyes.

"I told his dumb ass to wait on us." She rushed into the house with Ming and Jazmine by her side.

"Are you coming Daisy?" Ming asked.

"Nah, I'll stay with Freedom Fighter Freeman." Daisy smirked.