Finding Aina

As Aina left the tree of life she ends up tripping over a rock and falling down a hill and passing out .

——————————————————
At the tree of life .
——————————————————

Kion: Ono,Anga! See if u can spot Aina from the sky .

Ono: affirmative!

Anga: okay .

——————————————————
With aina .
——————————————————
Aina woke up in a strange place with a lot of lions look at her .. no it was not the tree of life . Aina got into her pouncing position until someone broke all the silence .

???: Calm down kid we're not a threat .

Aina : who even are you .

???: I'm Bahati, my little sister Kujali died after she attacked some place called the tree of life .

Aina: speaking of the tree of life can u help me get there I need to get back to my family .

Bahati : now why should I help you? Your parents killed my sister .

Aina: do u even know the whole story Bahati ?

Bahati : no bu-

Aina: then don't assume anything but I wasn't there because I got adopted after the war..

Bahati: yeah alright, I'll help u get back to your 'beloved' tree of life .

Aina rolls her eyes .

( 3 days later )

Aina was almost home but Kion and Rani was very very worried .

Rani: Kion I have an idea .

Kion: what's up ?

Rani: we should tell each other about our past ..

Kion : oh.. ok .

Rani: I'll go first .

Kion: okay .

Rani: so.. back when I was just born my mom and dad showed me all around the tree of life .. it was so beautiful then a few years later my mom had baliyo .. a few months after baliyo was born my parents almost died but didn't, so they showed baliyo around .. and after baliyo was like 3 and I was 6 .. a cub named uovu got into a huge fight with my parents and my mom and dad beat him easily but then there was a fire and my parents were trapped and then they found a way out but before they could uovu..he um he.. (starts crying.)

Kion hugs and nuzzles her .

Kion: hey hey don't cry it's okay .

Rani wiped her tears and finished the story .

Rani: uovu then pushed my parents into the fire.. and I-

The day pride rushes into the tree .

Bunga: Kion , rani! Aina is back!

Kion and Rani got up in Amazement hugging each other .

Rani: let's go !

They sprinted towards the mountain pass but Rani and Kion walked due to the pregnancy .

They reached the pass and Kion and Rani hugged Aina .

Aina: m-mom I'm sorry.. dad I didn't mean to run off.. it's just- .

Aina looks at the day pride .

Aina: never mind .

Kion: day pride go back on patrol .

The Day pride nods .

Kion: let's go Aina .. we can talk in the tree .

Aina nods and the family walks back to the tree .

Kion: so Aina what happened why'd u run away?

Aina: well.. the last time I got adopted they had another baby and they chose that baby over me .. they treated me like a princess when I was the only child but when the other baby came they started treated my like trash and scratching me and almost killed me.. so I ran away and thats when I met you guys ..so when u said I'll have another sibling I started to remember my past .. I'm so sorry mom and dad .. (voice breaking) I .. I won't do it again .

Kion and Rani were in shock about hearing about Ainas sad past until Kion broke the silence .

Kion: I know how that feels Aina .

Aina and Rani: ( In unison) you do?!

Kion: yeah , I always thought my dad loved Kiara more than me , but I realized he loved both of us the same and boys don't really seek attention but girls do .. he was just trying to make Kiara feel comfortable and want to be around him .. and I know what it's like thinking someone doesn't love u or someone loves someone more than you , and WE will never put you through that .

Aina had a smile on her face.

~~ next chapter: Forgive and Forget .

#Ps: I hurt my hand so I will be posting a little later than when I normally post. :(