Forgive and Forget

It's been two days since Aina came home and Rani had been keeping her pregnancy secret but she knew she had to tell Kion soon , Rani didn't speak nor leave the tree for them two days , Kion noticed Rani was trying to hide something but didn't jump to conclusions so he asked .

Kion: rani .

Rani: hm?

Kion: whatever you might be hiding just tell me .. I won't get upset .

Rani: uh.. okay.. we might be having three Cubs not just one .

Kion eyes filled with a lot of different emotions .

Kion : I'm not upset at all but let's go get nirmala for clearing .

Rani nods .

Kion sprints to the night prides resting place .

Kion: nirmala ?

Nirmala: Kion! What's going on is everything okay?

Kion: yes everything is fine , but we need you to clear up some things about rani's pregnancy .

Nirmala : Of course! Lead the way .

They both sprinted to the tree and inside it .

Nirmala : okay Rani , lay on your back please .

Rani nods and lays on her back .

Nirmala places her paw gently on Rani's stomach and feels for three heartbeats and there's only one .

Nirmala: hmm..

Nirmala moves her paw around to see if there's another one, she eventually takes her paw off .

Nirmala: well there has been some misunderstandings .. Rani you are only pregnant with one cub and she may have moved around everytime I moved my paw last time and made it seem like it was three , I am so so sorry for giving false news .

Kion and rani sighs in relief .

Nirmala : I should get back t-to resting . I'm so sorry for the false news .

Nirmala walks away .

Aina walks in .

Aina: hey mom.. dad .. auntie nirmala .

Nirmala: hey.. i should um .. get going ..

Kion and Rani looked at each other then looked at nirmala and Aina ..

Rani: um nirmala can u stay? And Aina can u go rally the day and night pride for breakfast?

Aina: of course mommy !

Rani : what's going on nirmala .. you've been really nervous and scared especially when Aina comes around .

Nirmala: I.. it's not thing I'm just not feeling my best ..

Rani was pregnant and she knew exactly why nirmala was acting like that because it's the same way she acted when she first got pregnant ..

Rani: nirmala.. are you pregnant?

Nirmala quickly answered no as if she was being asked a million questions .

Rani: nirmala I've known you for a longg time .. u never act like this .

Nirmala : fine. Yes I am but I don't know how to tell surak .

Rani: so u and surak did.. the.. OUUUU!

Nirmala laughs dryly .

Nirmala: well I should get going .

Rani: of course nirmala . See u at breakfast.

Kions face had a slight frown When nirmala told the news .. Kion felt like everyone was starting to expect Cubs since Aina became a teen , he never mentioned anything until Fuli announced that she was expecting Cubs with Azaad .

Kion: this is just ridiculous .

Kion runs towards Pratibimba .

Kion: this is ridiculous.. we should've never told anyone about this pregnancy, this is just stu-

Before Kion could let out another word he felt like he was being watched , so he turned around and saw Mufasa in the clouds and gets scared .

Kion: Oh! Oh hey grandfather Mufasa ..

Mufasa: Kion what's going on?

Kion: nothing grandfather but you know how the hyenas made scar appear?

Mufasa nods .

Kion: I was thinking of trying to resurrect you .

Mufasa's eyes widened at the news .

Mufasa: resurrect me ?

~~ next chapter: The Resurrection of Mufasa .

#ps I will be uploading a lot of chapters this week!