Its time to go .

After simba and kion roared they went back into the den to see everyone surrounded by Mufssa.

Simba: father?
Kion: dad what's wrong?
Rafiki: it seems like his time has come.
Kion looks down.
Simba: oh .
They walk in and is greeted by mufasa who speaks to simba first.

Mufssa: Simba, my son, take care of the pride lands , make sure you keep kion and kiara safe.

Simba: I will . Thank you father.

Mufasa: K..kiara.

Kiara; yes grandfather?

Mufasa : take care of your Cubs .. make sure they are safe , I will be watching down on all of you, and forgive kovu.. he never meant to hurt you.

Kiara: yes grandfather. I will.

Mufasa: nala..

Nala: yes ?

Mufasa : take care of your children and grandchildren , I will be watching over you as well, thank you so much for bringing my son back to his roots all those years ago.

Nala : thank you .

Mufasa was running out of time so he looked at kion.

Mufasa: kion.

Kion: yes grandfather?

Mufasa: take care of rani, thank you for giving me another chance at life , make me proud.

Kion: yes grandfather, I will.

Mufasa smiles weakly.

Mufasa: I know you will .

Mufasa then shuts his eyes and everyone is looking at his lifeless body and kion started crying a bit.

Kion then nuzzles his grandfather.

Kion: goodbye grandfather .

Kion the started to walk off .

Simba then caught up with kion.

Simba: hey son.

Kion: dad.. I'm thinking about going back to the tree of life now .. we've been gone almost a month .

Simba: okay .

Kion: tell grandfather I said bye at his memorial service .

Rani then walked up .

Rani: what're we talking about .?

Kion: nothing , we just talking about us going back to the tree .

Rani: what for ? I'm sure Nirmala and Surak has everything under control .

Kion: I'm sure , but it's our duty , not theirs .

Rani looked down, she knew kion was right , they needed to return .. plus they had a whole adopted child there , who needs her mother and father .

Rani: your right , we should go .

Kion: yeah but we cannot leave without saying goodbye to everyone that's just disrespectful .

Rani: yeah, I know .

Kion and Rani then went to the top of Pride Rock , and every animal gathered around and they all said goodbye to mufasa and then they announced that they were leaving the pride lands .

Kion: Attention Animals of the Pride Lands! We will be leaving the pride lands and returning to our home, we will visit here and there but we need to return home and continue our duties as king and queen of the tree of life .