Introduction

The feeling of relief rushed through his body as he leaned against the cold wall, giving him a shiver while he mumbled something under his breath making the taller male look over with a risen eyebrow.

"Say something?" Asked the tall male looking over to the shorter male.

"Nothing,," said the shorter one with a bit of sass.

That earned a grin from the taller one, his dirty blonde hair curling slightly at the tips as it flowed just above his eyebrows. He looked perfect, as his dark emerald eyes pierced through the other male. His broad shoulders fit the suit perfectly, his black collared shirt slightly opened by the top buttons. Seemed to be lazy to button them up, but it looked hot on him.

The short brunet stared at the male for along time, causing him to have a tint of redness on the top of his cheeks. His lips parting a little, with a hot sigh escaped him making the taller male make eye contact with him. The brunet quickly turned his glance away, clearly flustered.

The dirty blonde boy quickly placed his hand on the wall that the brunet was leaning against. He leaned closer to the shorter male, breathing a bit heavily. His head felt numb, the red lights and loud music didn't help with that.

The brunets cheeks burned bright red as he felt the male move closer, inches from his face. He took a breath and played with a strand of the dirty blondes hair, earning a slight soft sigh from him.

"Such a tease,,," stated the dirty blond.