7

"Fuck," George let out a slight whine as he had his arms around Nick's neck while they shared a deep kiss.

Nick's hands roamed around the other's body, feeling every curve he could.

They pulled off the kiss, staring at each other before Nick grinned, opening the hotel door, and pulling the brunette in.

"Clay won't mind if I fuck his little crush, will he?" He mumbled as he started taking off his shirt, pulling it off in a swift motion. He was eager.

"Shut up already," responded George as he watched Nick intently, drinking up everything he saw. He was loving the sight, but a slight thought came across his mind; "what would Clay look like without his shirt on.." He quickly snapped out of his thought after Nick pulled him in once again, and starting to kiss him.

Nick was so very eager to devour George, he was gorgeous and he wanted it all to himself. His hands were comfortably on George's waist, rubbing his thumbs on his side gently, while he moved his kisses down the brunette's neck, leaving marks everywhere he could. He wanted to make sure they could be seen, by a certain someone, like Clay. He needed to annoy Clay, for the fun of it.

The brunette let a soft groan as he wrapped his arms around Nick's neck, letting him devour his neck. He had kicked his shoes off his feet by the door, now slowly leading Nick deeper into the room. He quickly flinched as he felt teeth marking him, his neck, and his shoulders. 

"May I?.." Asked Nick as he slowly laid George down on his back on the bed, while he stepped onto his knee on the bed, looming over the brunette. When the nod of approval was given he started teasing George by slowly grabbing his clothing, and slithering it off. He wanted to devour him but wanted to make it last as long as he could. As he pulled off the article of clothing, he left kisses, bites, and marks on the thighs of George, slowly teasing him and moving closer and closer to his crotch.

George was squirming under him, grabbing Nick's hair and pulling his head up. "If you don't fucking get with it already, I'm leaving," He said demandingly.

 "I will, just let me have a little fun," Nick answered with a grin. Before you knew it Nick had taken off every piece of clothing George still had on, now kissing up his body with a smile. 

George was letting out gentle moans and had let go of Nick's hair, to let him do his fun. 

Nick pushed George's legs up, pushing his thighs against his chest, and positioning that he would be looking over him, seeing everything of George. Not surprisingly Nick pulls out of his back pocket a packet of lube and a condom. He swiftly opened the packet of lube, spreading it on his right hand's two dominant fingers. He gently teased George's hole, ghosting around it to get George worked up.

George pleaded, "Nick please, do it already,"  he complied, pressing his fingers in, starting to gently move them around inside of George. He started gently, opening him, and teasing his prostate, until ruthlessly pressing against the prostate.

George let out an unexpectedly loud moan while gripping the sheets under him, "ah, god please, just fuck me already."

Nick was amused, as he kept hitting his prostate with his fingers, "a bit more patient princess, you'll get it when you've earned it," he teased.

The brunette whined, trying to squirm away, "please, fuck me." He begged.

"Fuck." Nick let out a breath, you could see the obvious bulge in his pants, trying to get free. He quickly took his fingers out, now fiddling with his pants zipper and pulling them off swiftly. Now leaving him only in his boxers. "Are you ready princess?"

George nodded quickly, he really wanted it now after being teased.

Nick pulled his boxers off, his dick quickly springing to life, packing 7 inches right there. He opened the condom wrapper with his teeth because one hand was occupied pressing George's thighs together and high, giving him easy access. He rolled the condom over his dick. Then gently ghosting it over George's hole, making him whine more. 

Nick chuckled, before pressing the tip against the hole, ready to go in.

A sudden knock at the hotel door gets both of them to look in its direction. Nick now a bit pissed sighed as he looks over at George, "it's probably nothing," he mumbled, just wanting to get on with it, he was too horny for this.

The knocking kept going, making Nick more irritated. "Just go answer it," George mumbled back making Nick sigh and get up, letting go of the brunette's thighs and grabbing a towel to cover his lower half.

He opened the door before he knew Clay barged in. "You better have fucking not touched him," said Clay as he stepped further into the hotel room, his eyes immediately turning to George on the bed.

"Too late," said Nick with a grin, "kind of already did."

Clay turned to him with a furrowed look, "I knew I couldn't trust your unloyal ass."

Nick rolled his eyes as he closed the door. "He isn't yours, I was just making him mine, so you know where the door is," he smiled but was irritated.

Clay was also irritated, staring at George before turning to Nick. He was about to go off on Nick, but George said something from the bed.

"Could you guys stop," he huffed, "I was so close to being laid, and now I'm not getting it? Either one of you or both."

The last suggestion sounded good to the two who argued, they looked at each other before smiling, and they came to an understanding. 

"Both," said Clay, and George looked a bit shocked, he wasn't really ready for that.

"Both..?" Mumbled George.

------

LMAO I DID THIS SO THE OTHER CHAPTER IS JUST FULL OF SMUT, see yall in half a year /hj