5

Okay YALL are HORNY I mean H O R N Y, so uh y e a h<3 THIS ONE IS A CALM CHAPTER CAUSE MY ASS HASNT WRITTEN IN MONTHS, smth enjoy

———————

It had been a slow week after George the pretty burnet, had given the dirty blonde head. It was a quick thing, nothing really exciting but that only riled up the brunet to have fantasies of what could've happened between them were circling his mind.

George had already dressed up for his daily work routine, but when he was walking to his work, not so far from his home. He had noticed a familiar car in the parking lot of his work place. 'Hm?' Thought the brunet to himself as he walked to the entrance of the place.

He swung the door open to see all his girls, coworkers, already setting up for the night. The club wasn't open yet as they were preparing for a big night. Apparently a large company was coming to have a party, and had reserved many private rooms.

'I'm guessing it's Clay's company..' thought the George to himself.

George set down everything and got ready, setting everything perfectly. Now to just wait for the customers to drop in, usually the regulars first then the giving company party.

The girls were already warming up, having conversations of what might happen tonight and what will happen tonight. Some girls made a statement about getting with the CEO of the company, but George only chuckled as he smirked to the comment, like they'll ever be enough to steal him from George.

Regulars started popping in after they opened, lights slowly flashing as the girls already started their set. George's was a bit later as he sat by the bar, sipping his drink waiting for his turn.

He checked his phone a few times to see if there was a notification from Clay, but nothing. He shrugged it off, as he kept sipping his drink before setting it down. He heard a slight bell from the door, meaning someone had opened it, and there he was Clay. Also his coworkers.

Clay had been sitting in his car waiting for the party, as he was anxious to see his beloved George. But after he walked in and the brunet had noticed, he had ran off to the back. As the brunet didn't want to be seen just yet.

When George had hurried in to the back of the club, he saw a glimpse of all the girls surrounding Clay. Touching his arms, giggling and touching their hair. George rolled his eyes in response as he poked his head out from the back, it was close to being his time to shine. The brunet waited, until the girls who had their set walked off the stage, collecting their money.

George took a breather before subtly cleaning off dirt of his clothes, he was wearing a transparent white crop top where you could see his nipples clearly, some platform black boots, and a mini skirt. The most revealing outfit he could put together, he wanted to impress or fluster the hot guy.

"It's my time to shine" thought the brunet as the lights stopped before flashing a little letting George know it's his time. He walked out from the back and onto the stage, while the song behind him played loudly. He started his set, dancing around the pole, teasing some people in the audience.

He made eye contact with Clay, only to shift his eyes back to someone else after George saw two girls fawning over Clay like flocks of birds nibbling on a piece of bread. George rolled his eyes away to make eye contact with one of the dirty blondes coworkers. The coworkers name? Nick. His name could be seen on the name tag he had, maybe a new worker?
Thought George before sliding down onto the stage, onto his stomach. Facing Nick, as he raised his ass up to get Nick's attention.

Of course George wanted to make Clay jealous in any way he could, so he targeted Nick this whole session.

Before his set ended he motioned Nick to come to the back where he was going. Nick complied as he started to get up from his seat, catching Clay's attention. He had almost already gotten to the back before he noticed Clay's eyes glued on him. Nick only shrugged this off before entering the back to see the brunette.

.. Ten minutes pass and neither has George nor Nick come out of the back. That made Clay worry, are they doing something?   He decided he'll go check, so he said his bye's to the girls that were still fawning over him, but that wouldn't be the last time he'd be with them.

After he entered into the back, there they were. George on his knees sucking Nick off. Nick had his hand buried in George's hair, and in his other hand was a bunch of cash.

George moved his eyes over to the frozen Clay that was standing there, surprised about the situation. The brunette didn't care, finished his deed and took the money. He'd do anything for money. The brunette chuckled before saying ..

"I'll see you later.. Nick." George smiled at Nick as he placed his hand on Nick's chest. Grinning now as he turned his head over to Clay to say "Oh, didn't see you there."

You could see the visible mixed emotions on Clay's face. They weren't even that close, we're they ever even be an actual relationship, nope. Why? Because George's a whore. Clay felt denial at first, saying it can't be George, it could just be some other girl that looks like him. But no. Second he felt anger, he was repeating 'what the fuck' over and over again, visible frustrated with the situation, and lastly sadness, poor poor Clay thinking they could ever be anything.

Out of frustration Clay blurted out. "You fucking whore. Do you go around sucking every guys dick you can for money?"

This startled George, and before he could say anything, Clay had grabbed him by the hair out of frustration. Clay had yanked him towards him, yelling. "No one will ever fucking love you because of how much of a whore you are!" He was now full on dragging George by the hair. He was dragging him out from the back before Nick got involved.

Nick grabbed onto George's hand, then grabbing onto Clay's arm. "Let him go. He's not yours." Nick said sternly only earning a scoff from Clay.

"Yeah you don't own me god fucking damnit!" George yelled, struggling to get out of his grip.

"You're such a little whore George. I liked you, but you're such a fucking whore for money, can't keep your mouth off every guys dick you meet?" Clay frustratedly stated.

"You never liked me! You want me for my body and I know it. You can stop it with your 'I want to take it slow' shit cause that's a fucking lie. Hoe about you go fuck up some girl cause you're obviously straight." George stated before slapping away Clay's and walking off.

——————————

Lol get cliffhangered lmao, didn't proof read so uh, sorry abt that I'm tired