2

The slight light shined from the bedroom window. It shined straight into George's eyes, earning a tired groan as he pulled himself up from the sheets of the bed. He glanced around, gazing over the bedroom, it wasn't his,, he took a deep breath as he changed his gaze over the male laying in the bed where George was sleeping before waking up. A hookup. Now he remembered, he chuckled at his own stupidity before moving himself to his clothes that were laying on the floor scattered all around. He noticed the slight limp, it hurt to walk. He pulled his clothes on quickly as he walked over to the door, it was a motel? thought George as he opened the door to the hall outside. He stuffed his feet in his shoes that he picked up from the floor by the door.

He made his way outside, he used his arm to block the sun from blinding his eyes. He was wearing the clothes he had worn the day he met that handsome man in the strip club. Come to think of it, he still had the card in the back pocket of his booty shorts. He pulled it out examining it again, with a grin plastered on his lips as he caressed his finger over the name. Clay "Dream" Taken? Such a funny name, thought George as he looked up, glancing around the parking lot of the motel. Letting out a sigh. He didn't have a ride back home, he could go back and take the keys of the male he slept with to ride home. But he felt lazy. Before he sat down by the curve to call an Uber with his phone. He got an idea. Let's call him.

The phone started ringing as he placed it by his ear, looking at the business card with a grin. He was dazed by the card, still thinking about the name "Dream", such an odd name. He was startled by the voice of the handsome male on the other side. George quickly spoke up as the other male addressed his name and asked who may be calling him.

"It's Ge-George from club!" He managed to say as his cheeks flushed a slight tint of red.

"Ahh, George~ what a lovely surprise," stated the male over the phone.

"Oh shush Dream, or should I say Clay?~" George said with a soft chuckle, earning the male from the other side to be startled by it.

George's tone of voice was flirty and soft, making Clay have slight butterflies as he took a deep breath with a chuckle as he exhaled.

"Hmm~ what may be the reason to you calling me? To finally give me that kiss,, or even more?" Teased Clay as he fiddled with his own hair, smirk plastered over his lips.

"I- no! I would never kiss you," stated the brunet.

"I just,, need a ride home,," Said George with a hint of embarrassment in his tone of voice, but he tried to be confident. He didn't understand why he was embarrassed by this? It's just a ride home, was it because it was Clay on the other side of the phone? (Bet.)

"A ride home, huh?" Clay said with a smirk, this way he would be able to find out where he lived. He chuckled as he agreed. "Sure, I'll take you home pretty boy~"

"Ugh, I'll just send my location idiot," said the brunet before hanging up. He stuck his tongue to the image of them kissing, but the longer he thought, the more blush tinted his cheeks. It was slightly driving him insane.

The brunet had sent his location to the handsome blonde as he placed his phone away. A few thoughts flowing through his mind, 'Why did he even agree to pick me up?- is he trying to get a favor from me after this?-' he suddenly realized this might be a trick he's trying to pull. He sighed as he swung his head side to side, holding in his hands while his elbows leaned against the tip of his knees. He waited for Clay to show up, as he passed the time by scrolling through his phone, updating to his best friend about everything.

George
Oml he's actually going to pick me up wthhhhh
sent 10.55AM

Karl
Oh you go girlll, he is so into you. I saw you two at the club last night
sent 10.56AM

Read.

Just as George was about to answer his best friend, a car drove into the parking lot. It drove around before parking in front of the brunet. It was a pretty nice car, well he was a CEO wasn't he? George got up sticking his tongue out at Clay who was sitting in the drivers seat, wearing a silk black suit with a white shirt under it. It was accompanied by a tie this time. The brunet made his way to the passengers seat, opening the door and slithering in.

"Hey there pretty boy," said the handsome male as he rose an eyebrow with a smirk upon his lips.

"Ugh, shush lover boy, I'm too tired for this," the brunet yawned while glancing at Clay.

Clay chuckled at George's response as he reversed, driving out of the spot he had driven in to pick up the brunet. He put his elbow on his seat, examining the outside of the back window, to make sure he wouldn't damage anyone else's car. Just as he was about to turn, a man came out of one of the motel rooms, shirtless. It was the man he hooked up with last night. He was semi attractive as it glanced at George who sunk into the car seat trying to keep eye contact from the other male outside.

"Drive." Ordered the brunet as he put his hand up to his eyes, to "hide" himself from the male he had slept with.

"A hookup huh?" There was a hint of jealousy and annoyance in the dirty blondes tone as he turned the car.

Clay then looked at the male that George had slept with. Gave him a wink and a grin, signaling that George was "his". The brunet only wanting to go home, he hit the dirty blonde to make him look at him then the road.

———————

Y'all- I just wait until next chapter 🙏🙏 you will need grass and holy water honey, NOT THAT CHURCH 🤠 "can you multitask?"