3

Yo yo yo, it gets a bit spicy, but some fluff before I shatter y'all hearts<3

------------------------

The car soon enough parked onto the pavement by George's apartment. George had told him where his apartment was located. The car was leaning against the curb with a sign saying 'No parking', but Clay didn't seem to care about that. The only thing he was caring about was the brunet that was sound asleep in the passenger seat. Clay sat there admiring George as he felt his cheeks burn red as a smirk plastered upon his lips, slowly tracing his hand on George's thigh. That action made George flinch awake, he was heavy breathing, cheeks glowing red as he turned his face to the dirty blonde.

"What?" Asked George sternly as he wiped the dirty blondes hand away from his thigh.

"Nothing," muttered the dirty blonde as he stared at the brunet, admiring the beauty.

The way his brown hair would just curl slightly, the lighting just perfect giving him a beautiful view of George. His eyelashes were long, and elegant, giving him such beauty. Clay started to get butterflies in his stomach as he turned his gaze around back to the wheel.

"What time is it?" Asked George as he tilted his head over to Clay with a tired look.

"It's only 11AM," the dirty blond answered the brunet with a slight smirk.

George wished he could wipe that smirk off the dirty blondes face as he started to open the passenger door to get out. Clay let out a soft sigh as George was about to step out, he turned his head to the blonde with a confused look before saying;

"What's with you today?" Asked the brunet with a slight annoyance.

The blond was silent as he stared back at the brunet before a chuckle escaped his lips while he traced his hand over the steering wheel, biting his lower lip as he saw the brunet getting out of the car. Clay was visible staring at his ass with a smirk. Such a pervert smh.

George wobbled out of the car, a slight limp was visible as he did have a hookup before Clay picked him up. He stumbled his way up the stairs outside of his apartment complex. The dirty blonde decided to help him into his apartment, maybe for the reason so he'll know where he lives- but anyways. He opened the car door, getting out as he slick back his blonde hair before making his way over to the brunet, his feet making a little click sound against the pavement. He had taken the keys out, locking the car after making his way to George.

"Need some help, pretty boy?" Said the blonde with a small smirk forming at the corner of his lip.

The brunet turned his glance to the tall male taking the opportunity to be carried to his apartment. So he decided to grab onto the blondes arm pulling him a little before saying;

"Carry me won't you?" George used his charm to get his own way.

"Alright pretty boy, but I'm getting a kiss after this," said the blonde with a smirk as he swiped George off his feet swiftly, bridal style.

George's cheeks burned a tint of red as he wrapped his arms around the blondes neck for support, burying his face into the blondes chest. It felt firm as his cheeks flushed an even darker red while he tightened his grasp around the blonds neck. Clay then let out a soft chuckle as he started walking up the stairs, making sure that George was comfortable in his arm while he kept stepping up the stairs. He then made it to the apartment complexes outside door as he firmly opened it, slightly letting go of George, making the brunet flinch a little as he held on tighter. The blond reassured the brunet as he placed his hand back on the brunets back, supporting him.