4

OKAY HJSDJSH 169 readers, 1 6 9 wow, nice PFFT

ty y'all, <33 here have a treat,

contains- uhm head lmao

--------

Nothing had happened that night when Clay and George shared their first kiss. Clay had after that incident, went back home as he had been riled up from the heated make-out they had. He had arrived to his car, unlocking it with his car keys before stepping in after opening the driver seats door. He laid back, heavy breaths escaped his mouth as his head rubbed against the head rest as he felt anxious. Why? He was hard, his throbbing dick rubbing against his boxers and pants, wanting release as it felt painful.

Clay had held back as he didn't want their relationship to collapse from here. He flinched as he was about to place the key into the car to start it, making his hand brush against his throbbing erection. A slight shivered moan escaped his lips as his cheeks burned a bright red as he closed his eyes shut, trying to calm his breaths. It only worsened the situation as he couldn't hold back no more, in broad daylight in his car he slithered his hand down to his pants, pulling down the zipper.

It was painful for him as his erection rubbed against the boxers he was wearing, wanting friction. He then started slowly fidgeting his hand over the bulge, before slipping the underwear from on top of it, sliding it down. It sprung to life as heavy breaths escaped him. His hand subconsciously started to move up and down his dick. The thought of the brunet licking him down drove him crazy, but it was only his imagination.

The dirty blonde was zoning out to the feeling of pleasure, he hadn't noticed the light knock on the passenger window. The windows were a tinted dark, illegal of course but Clay didn't care. He bit his bottom lip keeping in a moan as his strokes got a bit faster, but was quickly interrupted by a harder knock by the window followed by:

"Clay are you in there?" The familiar voice said as Clay panicked to clean up a little, he sadly hadn't finished.

"....--y-yea," answered Clay stuttering while he tried covering up his throbbing dick with anything he could find.

"I wanted to bring your coat, you forgot it at my place--," after the person said that, silence quickly fell as Clay remembered who's voice it was. George. Clay couldn't hold back as he started stroking himself again. A slight moan escaped, "Are you okay Clay..?-" asked George from outside the car.

Clay felt aroused by George's voice, as he had imagined George giving him head. George then proceeded to knock again, trying to get an answer to his question, "Cla-" he was then interrupted by the dirty blondes slight moan. The brunet froze to the sound, he grazed his hand over the car door handle while he bit his bottom lip.

"Y-you.. can just throw it in the ba-back.." Clay finally answered followed by a muffled whimper as he was still stroking himself.

A slight chuckle slipped out of the brunets lips as he opened the passenger door, knowing that Clay was jacking off thanks to the moans the dirty blonde was letting out.

"Hm~ need help with that?" Asked the brunet with a flirtatious tone accompanied by a grin while he stepped into the car, leaning against his knee that was on the passenger seat.

Clay was frightened by the sudden voice as he looked to his right, to see George leaning closer to him, his soft skin looked fragile as his brunet hair just curved ever so slightly. The dirty blondes cheeks flushed a deep red before gathering his composer. His heavy breath hitched as he heard the passenger door close behind George, now his both knees on the seat as he leaned closer and closer to clay.

"I think your little friend needs a hand down there," the brunet chuckled as he earned a sigh from the dirty blonde.

Clay had stopped stroking, but felt his dick throb to the feeling of George being there and being ever so close to him. The brunet took the sigh as a yes as he slightly moved closer down, licking his lips to the sight of Clay's large dick. The dirty blonde could feel George's breath against his dick as he bit the bottom of his lip.

George started slowly but teasingly to lick the top of Clay's dick, licking down to the bottom as his hand wrapped around the base pumping it a bit before he moved his head to the side, moving his eyes off the dick and up to Clay's face. Clay had scrunched up his nose, closing his eyes shut as he shuddered with the slight feeling of friction. George let out a giggle as his hot breath hit the dirty blondes erection making Clay shudder.

Clay then slithered his hand down to George and grabbed his hair, yanking him up a bit before muttering out in a low voice,

"Don't tease me," it was stern making George flinch a little.

George then obeyed lining his mouth at the tip of Clay's dick before getting forcefully pushed as the dirty blonde started to get desperate for release. He let out a loud groan as the brunet used his tongue skillfully while bobbing his head.

George's ass was swaying from side to side as it was prepped up in the air as a tease to Clay. But Clay was too busy getting head by the brunet as he pushed the brunet deeper on his dick subconsciously. George felt the dirty blondes dick hit the back of his throat as he slightly moaned on his dick, causing vibrations on it. Clay groaned at the feeling as a pool of warmth started to swirl in his stomach causing him to pant as he felt himself get closer to release.

Before George knew Clay had came without warning as the warm liquid released into his mouth, sliding down deep into his throat. He swallowed all of it as he moved his head up after Clay had released his grip on George's hair. George then let go of Clay's dick with a pop as he looked up to see Clay panting, cheeks flushed with pink and a tint of red. The brunet smirked as he licked his lips, breaking the string of cum that was connecting his mouth and Clay's dick.

Clay opened his emerald eyes as he stared at the brunet with a slight grin.

"You're really skillful, you know that?" Said Clay as he chuckled, his cheeks calming down and his breathing going back to a slow pace.

"I am very aware of that," giggled the brunet as he traced his hand over the dirty blondes hair, swirling a few locks in his fingers.

"Huh, how about I take you out for drinks later tonight, pretty boy?" Asked Clay as he slithered his hand over to the brunets cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"Hmm,, sure why not, pick me up at 8, and not a minute late, cause I don't like to wait," stated the brunet as he got out of the car, swinging the passenger door open while hopping out with a grin plastered on his lips.

"Alright then Georgie," chuckled the dirty blonde as he stared at the brunets ass with a soft smirk before moving is gaze to the brunets back as he had started walking away after closing the car door.

-------
YO I HAVE AN ATTENTION SPAN OF A GOLDFISH OKAY?-
dbvndkvns I will write the smut rn for the next chapter, I'M SORRY YOU GUYSS<33

Also if you can, vote? :)

Updates can be found on my tiktok, if you didn't come from tiktok then uhm,, HI :D

I'm not the best at smutty wutty so UHM BEAR WITH ME