1

Sweat filled the air as loud music and flashing lights accompanied it. The lights flashed a deep red, then to a deep purple always changing in between.

The girls on stage were dancing taking ahold of the poles, bringing themselves up before sliding down as the lights flickered around them. Laughs and whooping filled the room, the girls picking up the one's that the males sitting in front of them had thrown. Some placing them on the girls hips and bra straps. Giggles escaped the girls.

George had appeared from the back, wearing something very slutty. White booty shorts, revealing his ass slightly, with see through thigh high socks, accompanied with black gloss high heels and lastly a crop top just covering his chest. As he made his way to the girls. He signaled them to move away as it's his time for his show. He turned his gaze over the men sitting around the stage, dollars in hand waiting for the brunet to start dancing. He grinned at the sight of horny men while he grabbed a grasp on the pole next to him, as he started to dance.

All the people's stares now fixated on him and his fragile but slim body, making slight movements by the pole. The gazes didn't move, it was all still fixated on him. You could hear the fading music in the background, heavy breaths from the horny men in front of him as he danced. Slight giggles escaped the brunet, leaving the crowd a tad bit aroused by it.

Men and women were hyping him up, placing dollars all around the brunets body as he moved closer to them. His eyes gazed over the crowd before stopping at someone interesting, he could see the mans dirty blonde hair curled by the tips accompanied by beautiful freckles and dark green eyes. He was wearing a suit, a black collared shirt under as it had a few unbutton buttons on the top revealing some of his chest.

George let out a soft giggle while he made his way to the man, caressing his hand over some of the other men as he walked past. Earning himself a few more dollars. He then faced the handsome man, slowly caressing his hand over the males chest.

"See something you like?" Asked the dirty blonde male.

"Yes~" George said with a slight sass as he caressed the males chest climbing onto his lap.

The dirty blonde then grabbed George by his ass, slowly pulling him in as he whispered into his ear.

"What's your name, pretty boy?"

"Hmm, George,,," answered the brunet.

"Such a pretty name,,,"

George had let out a slight gasp when he felt the male grab his ass, he giggled a bit before pulling off the male and walking back to the stage. As he was leaving to the stage, he gave a wink to the male.

He had went back to his dance, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the dirty blonde. He wished that we was being held by those strong arms.

He put his hands on the pole, lifting himself up with ease, spinning as he lifted his body upside down, his crop top working with gravity and falling down to reveal his bare, muscular chest as he parted his legs into a split. He carried on spinning elegantly before slowly closing his legs around the pole, letting his hands go of the pole, his strong thighs enough to keep him from falling off. Throughout all of it, he never once let his gaze off of the handsome freckled man who was staring right back at him, his lips slightly curled up in a grin, he was definitely enjoying this. George slowly stopped spinning, and still staring right into the blonds eyes he brought his hands up to his own waist, slowly tracing up his own body until he reached down to his chest before letting his hands trail back to his waist and winking at the man, he then grabbed the pole above his thighs, bringing his body up straight and slowly sliding down the pole, landing on the ground in a squat position, close enough to the crowd that they could just reach up to him, which is exactly what they did. Men and women both reached up to the brunet to shove money in his shorts and crop top.

After finishing his performance the dirty blonde male appeared behind George, grabbing his ass slightly as he chuckled in his ear.

"Had to tease me, huh?" Said the dirty blonde earning a slight startled moan.

"Don't grab my ass like that." Stated the brunet turning around to face the male.

"Why not? You teased me and I should get my reward,," muttered the male as he caressed the brunets hair slightly. As a grin was plastered upon his lips.

The brunet stared into the emerald eyes of the dirty blond, his lips parting with a small exhale escaping. He placed his hand upon the males chest pushing him away.

"Not today lover boy," said the brunet with a small smirk before pulling the collar of the taller male as a tease.

"Won't you at least give me a kiss?" Asked the taller male, tracing his hand among the brunets hair, before yanking it slightly.

It earned a slight groan from the shorter boy. A scoff followed after as he pushed the male away.

"I don't have time for this," said the brunet before walking off.

He wasn't able to make it far as the taller male caught up to him catching his wrist, pulling him close to his face. Only inches apart. Their hot breaths hit each other before the brunet turned his head away.

"What now lover boy?" He said with a bit of annoyance in his tone.

"At least take my card," said the taller male, handing him a business card.

The brunet took the card, examining it with a slight interest. His eyebrow rose. He was about to say something, but the taller male had already walked away. 'CEO? He's a CEO? Hmm~ this will be fun' thought the brunet as he tucked the card in his pocket. (Sugar daddy😳)

------------------------

YA'LL ARE HORNY ISTG SJDKSKAJDNJ, GEORGE HAS A SUGAR DADDY NOW HAHASJHSJH-

I'm excited for the smut parts coming up ;)

It won't be one of those short mf's nah, honey this is gonna be long istg.

1071 WORDS HGHJGHJG