Chapter 8

A/N: I'd like to give a special thanks to via_is_a_person who gave me the idea of putting Chloe and Nino together. I had not known what to do with those two and I'd thought I'd try out the idea of them together.

Damian was finally able to drag Marinette away from his family. They absolutely adored her. For the rest of the day, they had their first date. Damian took Marinette out for dinner and then the two teens watched the sunset on the roof of WE Tower. Once the stars came out, Marinette laid down on her back and Damian followed suit. Damian pointed out the constellations he knew. With each constellation, Marinette made a story to go along with it or give it a new name. Their sides hurt from laughing so much. It got to the point where Damian was adding onto the stories and the stories were getting crazier and crazier. Suddenly, Marinette's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Mari! Where have you been? It's almost midnight and-" Chloe's voice dropped to a whisper. "There's an akuma." Marinette sat upright.

"Ugh, I'll do it." Marinette turned to Damian. "Sorry, I've got to go. Thanks, I had fun today. Let's do this again, see you later!" She rushed down the stairs and into the alley next to WE. Marinette quickly transformed into Ladybug and combined with the horse miraculous. Ladybug made a portal and stepped through, unaware of the green-eyed boy looking down from WE Tower with his mouth open.

*time skip*

Marinette stumbled, exhausted, into her hotel room. Her friends wanted to know where she'd been all day, but she just waved them off and collapsed into bed. The akuma, LoveBird, had been exhausting. LoveBird tied together those she thought would be a good couple. Chat had been ecstatic to be tied to Ladybug and was not helping one bit. Ladybug was annoyed for multiple reasons. One, this akuma messed up the ending of her date with Damian. Two, Chat Noir was useless. He kept trying to hug and kiss Ladybug, saying that they were "Meant for each other". Finally, Ladybug was able to purify the akuma and do the miraculous cure. She yo-yoed away, ignoring Chat trying to ask her out on a date.

*time skip*

Marinette hugged each of the Waynes and gave Damian one more kiss. Summer vacation was over and the group had to leave. On Chloe's private jet, Nino and Chloe fell asleep. Chloe had her head on Nino's shoulder and his head was on Chloe's head. Marinette snapped a couple pictures like a good friend and sat down in her seat.

*time skip*

Chloe, Kagami, and Marinette were having a sleepover the weekend after school started. They had just finished dinner and were now getting a movie ready. Marinette dried her eyes, her mother had asked about Lila and Marinette had started crying. It was hard dealing with Lila and the rest of her "group".

Marinette sat straight up, eyes wide, "I forgot to talk to Batman about Hawkmoth. I'll go right now and hopefully come back before midnight. Don't wait for mer, start the movie." Chloe and Kagami just sighed at their friend's forgetfulness.

*time skip*

"Robin, I have eyes on an unknown."

"Coming."

Robin landed next to Batman. "Robin, I want you to peacefully approach her."

"Tt, fine." Robin landed next to the red and black superheroine. She turned to him and he was caught off guard by familiar blue eyes.

"Oh, thank goodness, Robin. I've been looking for you. Well, not you specifically, but more of Batman or any of his partners." Robin froze. The girl was speaking in French, and said "partners" not "sidekicks" like most people. He also felt like he knew her. "Oh, sorry," the girl switched to familiarly accented english. "I've been-"