Chapter 13

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the really long wait, but here is the finale!!!!

It took me a lot longer than normal because I have fallen very far from liking Marinette. I am also frustrated with how the writing of the show has been. (I am thinking about doing an analysis of the writing of the show on my tumblr, any takers?) I guess some good news is that I am still planning on writing some stories within the world of Miraculous. I would like to know what your guy's thoughts are on these ideas. 1.) Another side of Chloe and her figuring out who she really wants to be (A ChloexLuka story that focuses on Chloe learning to self-love with the help of the amazing Luka) or 2.) An OC or reader insert (Love interest Adrien) with the MC as a guardian of a different miraculous box that I've been creating (this one will be giving Marinette consequences for her actions and the characters will be aged up to 15-16 in the beginning) Your thoughts on these ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am also thinking about posting on A03, so, who knows what will happen?

Anyway, thank you everyone for sticking with me this long. I hope you all enjoyed the story!!!

Lila was getting more and more annoyed, Marinette seemed to know everyone in Gotham. This was not helping Lila's plan of ruining Marinette's life and bagging a rich boy. As the tour continued, Lila tuned it out unless it was something about the Waynes.

*time skip and POV switch*

Adrien walked with the class and tried to block out Marinette and her friends laughing and whispering behind him. He looked at Lila and sighed before looking away. The rejection from Ladybug was a huge confidence drainer. He realized that he had been such a jerk to Marinette about Lila, been a horrible friend. Looking back at Marinette, he saw her practically glowing with happiness and confidence. Smiling to himself, he turned back around. Adrien's smile faded, though as he fully came to terms with everything he had done wrong. If he were Marinette, he wouldn't forgive himself. Adrien silently walked with his class and when Lila tried to grab onto his hand to show him something, he shook her off and moved away.

*time skip and POV switch*

Marinette, Chloe and Alex were getting ready at Wayne Manor for the Gala while Kim and Nino were getting ready in the other room. The French class would be leaving the next day, so this was a great last hurrah.

The girls finally finished getting ready and walked downstairs to meet the boys. Marinette fought back giggles as she saw Damian's face, he seemed stunned as she walked closer. She snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Dami,"

He seemed to come back into the present and grabbed her hand, kissing it. "You look beautiful, my love."

"And you look handsome." He wrapped an arm around her waist and the two followed the rest of the Waynes and company to the car.

*time skip and POV switch*

The French Class were mingling among the others at the gala as they waited for the Waynes to arrive. Lila felt sick as she tried to come up with a way to save face. Adrien was distancing himself from the class, running through his head the apology to Marinette. She was one of the best friends he had and he didn't want to lose that. As he walked around the gala, he spotted a girl around his age looking bored. She was cute. Adrien took a deep breath and walked towards her.

It was time to move on.

*time skip*

The doors at the top of the stairs open and everyone stopped to see the Waynes and their guest coming in. The French class froze when they saw Marinette on the arm of the assumed Damian Wayne. The group was laughing and having fun as they came down the stairs. Someone handed a mike to Bruce Wayne. He tapped it.